• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

You think €8M per season is unlikely salary? You must think we are an EPL side.
Bild gets the info from people inside the club, so pretty sure that's the real base salary (without bonuses)
It's because he's moving on a free transfer which comes with inflated wages/bonuses etc.

This isn't your bog standard transfer.

Every team would die to have a pair like Pepe and Ramos in their defense. Two magnificent bastards.

r79heumptww.jpg

Damn right baby!

Daniel Sturridge was stolen from us when he was a teenager.

A Football League committee later ordered Manchester City to pay Coventry £30,000 compensation, with further payments up to a maximum of £200,000 based upon appearances and international honours.

Scum

After the U21s shat on them last week, the Spurs U18s have beaten Arsenal 3-1 today.

We've some exciting young players, Sherwood might not be good enough to manage the first team but he's assembled a lot of talented kids in his time here. Good to see that we are going after some of the higher rated players from outside England as well, we signed Coulibaly a couple of years ago and now Yahaya, plus we tried hard to get Halilovic as well. If LVG comes in I want to see more of these young guys if we get into the Europa League.
That's why I want Van Gaal. He might be an old cunt, bless him, but he knows how to draft the youngsters in. We should grab Lukaku (We're not rivals, innit!) and get a LB/Disco Benny back.

You think €8M per season is unlikely salary? You must think we are an EPL side.
Bild gets the info from people inside the club, so pretty sure that's the real base salary (without bonuses)
Latest financial reports say that you're wage bill is similar to Chelsea's.

I can see why, you have a lot of good players. Lewandowski is another and he will be earning one of the best salaries. I don't know why you find it hard to believe.

Elchele

Latest financial reports say that you're wage bill is similar to Chelsea's.

I can see why, you have a lot of good players. Lewandowski is another and he will be earning one of the best salaries. I don't know why you find it hard to believe.

I don't, €8M would put him among the top 5 with best salaries at the club.
Financial report included all the prizes for winning League, DFB Pokal and CL.

Or do you want to call BS on the wage list we have?

Blablurn

Pep is really the greatest ever. Loved his press conference yesterday. I have no doubt he will lead us to the promised land again. i have no doubt we will come back with a strong performance next wednesday.

pep <3

Jack cw

Pep is really the greatest ever. Loved his press conference yesterday. I have no doubt he will lead us to the promised land again. i have no doubt we will come back with a strong performance next wednesday.

pep <3

I hope so. We weren't particulary bad yesterday, just couldnt find a way through that 10 man defence. I hope this might change at Allianz Arena. This is the reason I wanted PSG or Real in this quarter final because they would have played more on attack. But we have to beat them at home to get to the semis.

Slizz

We're talking about MLS
pls join

Oh cool, Beckham was in state capital last week talking about the future of Miami MLS.

He wants to have a connecting bridge from the mainland to the port where the stadium will be and have it be 'the walkup' bridge for all the fans to enter the stadium to get a 'Euro' inspired feel on the walk to the match.

Sounds cool, also apparently the team will play 1 or 2 seasons in most likely Marlins Park before the stadium is finally completed.

Elchele

Oh cool, Beckham was in state capital last week talking about the future of Miami MLS.

He wants to have a connecting bridge from the mainland to the port where the stadium will be and have it be 'the walkup' bridge for all the fans to enter the stadium to get a 'Euro' inspired feel on the walk to the match.

Sounds cool, also apparently the team will play 1 or 2 seasons in most likely Marlins Park before the stadium is finally completed.

are they going to allow it? I remember some people from the Miami Dade Country were against the port idea when the club was announced or something

miserable

pep <3

Only to be stopped in the semis by Mou.

Will Bayern turn on the sprinklers too?

Slizz

are they going to allow it? I remember some people from the Miami Dade Country were against the port idea when the club was announced or something

Seems like the County is gonna be ok with it because Beckham and his group started laying out extensive logistics for the first time.

The main hurdle now is the plot where the stadium will be is owned by Caribbean Cruise Line and after doing nothing with it for the entire time they've owned it they decide they don't want to sell it and build some resort area where people can come directly off the cruise and have a place to stay.

I think the County will intervene at some point.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham defender Younes Kaboul has insisted that the rumours of a potential move to Arsenal are "100 per cent not true".

Earlier on Wednesday the Daily Star had reported that Kaboul had told friends he is keen on joining the Gunners when his contract expires this summer.

Such a transfer would have carried with it echoes of Sol Campbell's acrimonious move across north London as a free agent in the summer of 2001.

But Kaboul Tweeted: "I can confirm 100% that the rumour about me joining Arsenal is not true!!!"

lol that was quick

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
A French defender who's played less than 10 games in the last 2 seasons would be such a perfect signing for Arsenal, I'm sure there is interest from their side in the deal.

His real life best mate is Abou Diaby, maybe we could sign him instead.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It was alright. We didnt need to worry about the amount of chances if ManU werent lucky with that corner. Besides that Wellback fuck up it was their only chance. If we had won 1:0 everything would have been great. We always score. Their goal was just unnessecary.
I don't respect your opinion. They had double your shots on target. That's hardly lucky.

hell, YOU were lucky Welbeck is a shit finisher.
Barcelona have been banned from signing players for two transfer windows for breach of FIFA transfer rules: http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organisation/news/newsid=2313003/index.html

is that for real?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Guess Vidal and Pogba are going to Madrid then.

I heart this thread and I heart futbol.
I'm willing to let go of the title race, if we make a strong push for CL and CDR. CDR already in the final, CL is where the effort should now be focused on.

Madrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom