• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

yeah i know you cant find any evidence of our presidents cooking the books, players dodging taxes and of dealing in the illegal trade of minors lololololololol

How about Juventas? Or do you not support them this week?

pulga

Banned
How about Juventas? Or do you not support them this week?

please juve was a martyr and has come back stronger than ever <3

at this point barca has committed more shady dealings than evidence was ever found concretely proving juve bribed any refs

So, does that mean we can officially call barca kiddy fiddlers and barca fans can't even get offended?

Also just realized Marcelo is injured. That's pretty fortunate for us as Aubameyang (most likely rom) will probably have to defend less. Maybe we'll lose by less than 3 goals, lol :(

Jack cw

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

pls

He only gets what he deserves. Besides the goal, his performance was abysmal and his behavior against Rooney at the end was pretty daft. Rule number 1, dont slide from the side/behind twice in a game when there is no chance to get the ball.

Blablurn

So, does that mean we can officially call barca kiddy fiddlers and barca fans can't even get offended?

Also just realized Marcelo is injured. That's pretty fortunate for us as Aubameyang (most likely rom) will probably have to defend less. Maybe we'll lose by less than 3 goals, lol :(

Show some spirit and beat those fucking wannabes from madrid.

Carbonox

so barca are children traffickers

they pump em full of hgh

messi is big boss

barca is outer heaven confirmed

evil cunts

dc89

looooool what a scummy fucking club

mes que un club

its a goddamn mafia

At least with Real Madrid you know what you're dealing with. They're just unabashed cunts and they don't try and hide behind it with clever marketing slogans and sponsorships.

lol at the Spanish FA being fined by Fifa too.

It's the same deal as Ter Stegen. Pre-contract. It would've happened had this embargo not occurred but it's not actually a completed transfer until the transfer window opens.

You sure about that? You can legally sign players outside of transfer windows just fine. Either way as they will appeal this, their first transfer window will be open to them either way so doesn't really matter.

Blablurn

He only gets what he deserves. Besides the goal, his performance was abysmal and his behavior against Rooney at the end was pretty daft. Rule number 1, dont slide from the side/behind twice in a game when there is no chance to get the ball.

Let's face it. Except Martinez and Neuer everyone was bad.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ian Lynam &#8207;@ianlynam 25m

Chelsea "winning" the appeal vs. their transfer ban in 2010 (re. Kakuta) is not a relevant precedent for Barca. Chelsea and Lens reached 1/2

Ian Lynam &#8207;@ianlynam 22m

2/2 settlment (c.£1m) and Lens dropped charges. Barca case involves 10 players and multiple breaches, won't settle, sure to end up in CAS.

Godspeed Barcelona.

Jack cw

I thought Javi was very bad. I dont know why that Wellbeck goal wasnt given and he lost basically every header against Rooney and Wellbeck. Both Boateng and him were incredibly slow and weak against long balls.

I thought Javi was very bad. I dont know why that Wellbeck goal wasnt given and he lost basically every header against Rooney and Wellbeck. Both Boateng and him were incredibly slow and weak against long balls.

Him being so slow honestly surprised me, it often didn't take more than one aimless long ball for United to create a dangerous situation, as they ran away from him.

Wilbur

Banned

I didn't think Martinez was very good. Welbeck goal should have stood (although arguably Neuer would have saved it), and he was constantly troubled by pace. I thought Rafinha was fine and offered an outlet, Robben was pretty dangerous, Neuer was good. That's it really.

Blablurn

I didn't think Martinez was very good. Welbeck goal should have stood (although arguably Neuer would have saved it), and he was constantly troubled by pace. I thought Rafinha was fine and offered an outlet, Robben was pretty dangerous, Neuer was good. That's it really.

Agreed, Rafinha may not be a special player but his crosses can be gamechanging like we saw yesterday.

Slizz

Morality in sports needs to take a backseat. You can call Barca scummy for their practices but don't preface it or end with "but my club never did that"

Salvadora

Was surprised to learn that Barcelona's transfer ban is actually unrelated to Neymar.

Who knows how they will do on appeal, but the punishment will be lessened somehow.

Razor554

Barça will use the CAS loophole to atleast make signings this summer.

We are going to use over 100+ millions if it means we cant sign anyone in 2015. Ter Stegen, two cb's(one that can play lb/rb), midfielder and a striker. Promote Rafinha.

Sell Tello, Song, Afellay, Cuenca, JDS

Banned or not banned do those and we are set for next 2+ years imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom