• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Hmm tbh, I think my views towards Liverpool has softened over the past 20 years. They also do play some nice football and have the best 2 strikers in the league.

Whereas Man City are everything that is wrong with football.
Not at all for me. It only get's worse. I can't doubt the football they play. But doesn't warrant for my opinion on them to change.

I try to hate every other club equally, but some are just more even than others. Just seeing Liverpool and their supporters happy makes me nauseous. Doesn't help that there's so many Liverpool fans in Scandinavian countries, and they all seem to be the same kind of cunts that supports brøndby. No offense Bjælke.

LTWheels

I don't expect us to beat City.

Despite our results our attack hasn't been as fluid for the last 4/5 games.

Both Suarez and Sturridge are off-form compared to a month or so ago.

Salvadora

You're at home, the most in form team in the league, and City haven't been firing on all cylinders either.

Come on.
I was being sarcastic when I made this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=101725127&highlight=#post101725127. I didn't think I was being optimistic.
I stand by my reply to you.

Lakitu

st5fu

Perfect time for them to go back on form isn't it? They haven't been at their best yet we still won 5 very important games.

The whole thing is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Before the season, everyone was like "WENGER OUT". Then, Wenger bought a lazy fuck from Madrid that nobody else wanted and Arsenal fans were just getting MAD excited. They had a good start into the season and the fans thought they are now the best of all time. Now look at all the broken pieces and Wenger must go posts after the fans noticed they are not a single bit better off than before. If it wasn't for Moyes, they'd probably be on a Europa League spot already.

K1LLER7

Finished Season 3 today. My hype for Season 4 is at critical levels. Will watch the premiere tomorrow.

The last couple of episodes were so fucking mindblowing with the shit that happened.
Hyped for tomorrow. Not read the books so have no idea what will happen. Last scene in S3 was so good.

----

Bro has Wrestlemania on, Rock, Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan in the ring. Dem memories.

Bumhead

Banned
Whose watching wrasslin?

Signed up for the network. It's running like a dream via PS4 and the event itself is fucking great so far.

operon

Glad we won today to hell with fat Sam. #merseysideriseup and wenger off to the old folks home now those cigarettes at anfield have killed him

Kikarian

Only for a big legends ass kissing session.

But whatever, they're entitled to it, and I'm still down for whenever Austin's music kicks in.
Stone Cold was my favourite as a kid along with Jeff Hardy. Man I used to spend all my time watching Wrestling and Football when I was younger.

rvy

Banned
Lambda.

Lambda hold me.

FNpNdLu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom