• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

Pellegrini: "We’re not going to play against Liverpool thinking we must draw. We don’t know to play in that way."

My prediction is 2-2.
Two penalties of course.
It pains me to say it, but you MUST win. We can't be having Liverpool win the league, at all.

Yen

Lawro-esque banter from Neil Lennon. "False 9s, and false full-backs. Soon there'll be false managers!"

Pellegrini: "We’re not going to play against Liverpool thinking we must draw. We don’t know to play in that way."

My prediction is 2-2.
Two penalties of course.
Naw I'm sure you'll sneak an extra goal in with help from the refs.

Btw, how many slaves are your Qatari overlords going to be using for the renovation of the Etihad?

Hixx

Scum pls

Its Sunderland ffs

kisungyueng_3h4pdu1qqye71dwyyw7simzb5.jpg

You silly sausage.

Scum

Scum please, Hixx FC has picked up just one point from their last six games.

Scum pls

Its Sunderland ffs

I haven't relied on Spurs do anyone any favours for fucking years. 1pt in six games, bottom half of the table and "It's Sunderland"? Yeah. That's a Sunderland win, alright.
Besides, InterTim's stupidit-

Interim Tim's idiocy knows no bounds and Spurs are a bit shit at home.

Nevermind.

Yen

I know I do a lot of inane trolling on the subject, but seriously, from top to bottom, manager to players, Arsenal are a club of slugs. And that's an insult to slugs everywhere.

Scum

ibynghr3XcBxlF.gif

Now get to work on F-Zero, Nintendo. This better have a fucking Blue Falcon on the track, moving a bajillion miles per hour or I swear on me mam...!

Mastadon

Banned
notBigSam ‏@TheBig_Sam 1m
Fucking fuming about the referee today. I'd Skype referee head Mike Riley but I'm waiting for WrestleMania and dressed like the Undertaker.

Stubo

City will win the league, the Wii U is amazing even without considering the upcoming gold.

PCWiiU this gen for me!

subtles

I don't know, but I really wish the game looked as colorful as Xenoblade. I'm also not sure the whole mech thing (and potential multiplayer and/or fuel mechanics) will be great.

I remember hearing doubts about Xenoblade's direction + battle system back when it was first shown but we all know how that turned out. Hopefully the game won't turn out to be dull. Let's not give up on a game still in development.
3AQmK.gif

Kikarian

Surely you like them Scousers more than your local rivals? Do you want the bus and parades outside of your own home?
Most United fans have more hatred towards Liverpool for many reasons besides football. Although I hate City, It's be slightly easier to bear with. Whereas Liverpool will be on their 19 title, and never shut up about it etc.

Hixx

Telegraph article on SAFC by moron that is Luke Edwards.

Headline: Gus Poyet: I am not to blame if Sunderland are relegated from Premier League

Quotes from article: “If we go down I am going to be responsible. I am not going to say how much, but I will take my responsibility naturally. I will hate it. I will be devastated, but that’s part of the job and the challenge."

Video game Football journalism.

Kikarian

The sooner Moyes leaves the better. He's mediocre at best. It annoys me when people around me sing "David Moyes Red & White army" or "We'll stand by David Moyes" etc. He's not the man for the job. The club is too big for someone of his standard.

He held Everton back. Let that sink in.

Tc91

Most United fans have more hatred towards Liverpool for many reasons besides football. Although I hate City, It's be slightly easier to bear with. Whereas Liverpool will be on their 19 title, and never shut up about it etc.

They would act like they just won the world cup. It would be SO shit if they won the league.

Just hearing them sing "we're gonna win the league" is awful.

City will win it though.

Salvadora

Wish people would stop saying that Wenger looks defeated in his post-match press conferences after heavy defeats this season. And then using that as some indication that he is leaving.

Makes me angry that he is so matter of fact about everything, actually.

elseanio

They would act like they just won the world cup. It would be SO shit if they won the league.

Just hearing them sing "we're gonna win the league" is awful.

City will win it though.

How else are you meant to act when you win the league?

Hmm tbh, I think my views towards Liverpool has softened over the past 20 years. They also do play some nice football and have the best 2 strikers in the league.

Whereas Man City are everything that is wrong with football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom