• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw... everytime i check instagram there is another neymar picture with another strange person (friend?). i wonder if he really get those guys shipped from brazil every week.

one could make a game called neymar and his shitty friends.

I wonder how many hangers-on players like Neymar get, who'd drop him like a stone if he lost it all

Blablurn

I wonder how many hangers-on players like Neymar get, who'd drop him like a stone if he lost it all

good question. but i guess as long as he is getting paid they will stay around him. i mean, its okay to have friends but compared to other footballers on instagram its a lil extreme.

Elchele

I got my wife the Paperwhite for Christmas and she is in love. I have the previous version of the Kindle with the official case that has a light that extends out of a corner but this is obviously significantly better. I got her a decent case for only $15 (we have a spending limit) and it's pretty nice. All told it was like $140.

Yeah. I use send-to-kindle and then switch on the wifi on the kindle to download.

I see. Synopsis it is then. Thanks, arkonstone. <3

With extreme ease. Calibre is your friend.

thanks! I'll have to wait until someone I know comes to Argentina to bring me one. Dat 80$USD import tax

Glazers are probably asking Woowar to ensure we get the same ban.

Woowar will inevitably fuck it up though - not sure what the punchline is here but it involves Woowar, minors and money.

Also, I miss being a school - "nah blud, you're minor".

Because FIFA and UEFA won't punish the richest league in the world for something like FFP. I don't think FFP will hit anyone, except for maybe PSG. It's just there to set the status quo in stone, so that no other irrelevant club can become big through an investor, like Chelsea or City.

Well we will have to wait and see. I have my doubts about FFP as a whole as well, not so much because of the English league though. But does Platini really want to punish all his french teams now that they finally seem, to get relevant on the European scene again? Doubt it. Also don't forget that Chelsea actually are fairly well within in FFP limits these days, the club supported it in this way and form for a reason. and lol at calling Chelsea irrelevant before becoming rich.

L1NETT

If FFP comes in, every petro club from here to Timbuktu will line up however many lawyers to stop it. Or find alternate routes around it.

Ain't gonna happen sadly

The bubble will burst one day. Folks won't be able to afford to keep going to games, TV money will dwindle....etc etc

rvy

Banned
at least that shit will end in max 2 years. curse is for evah baby

Lambda will break the curse.

He's gonna run for club president in 3 years, I hear.

And he will appoint Marco Silva as his manager.

And it will be good.

Lambda will break the curse.

He's gonna run for club president in 3 years, I hear.

And he will appoint Marco Silva as his manager.

And it will be good.

r

v

y

pls

Silva

has a prearrangement

with
Porto

LET IT GO

edit: Zabo, give me the money. the chances of return are the same.

Elchele

FreshCreepyDuckling.gif

damn

PSG gonna do what PSG gonna do. I do the same in FM, fuck yall.

If Chelsea sells it's their loss. I think Abra still has deep pockets and Chelsea will be looking to buy not sell.

It is PSG's stated strategy to make approaches on a teams best players should that team try and approach one of theirs. They've actually told people they do this.

Chelsea have probably been touching up Cavani.

L1NETT

Still laughing at Leeds, over a day later

Amazingly really.

Charlton!

Players might be on benefits soon.

Scroungers

It is PSG's stated strategy to make approaches on a teams best players should that team try and approach one of theirs. They've actually told people they do this.

Chelsea have probably been touching up Cavani.

Kind of loses its effect when neither Hazard or Chelsea are willing to let that happen. I don't see Hazard going soon and when he is ready to leave, it will be for something bigger than French football. He can join them when he's 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom