• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwarb

@Liverbros, would you start Lucas against City? Think Gerrard-Henderson-Allen could easily get overwhelmed by Silva-Toure-Fernandinho. Would like to see Gerrard-Lucas-Henderson.

Yep, but only in the more advanced position he played against WHU to replace Allen or Coutinho, not to sit alongside Gerrard again.

LTWheels

@Liverbros, would you start Lucas against City? Think Gerrard-Henderson-Allen could easily get overwhelmed by Silva-Toure-Fernandinho. Would like to see Gerrard-Lucas-Henderson.

For some reason I've been thinking maybe we should go midfield diamond. The midfield battle will be vital in this game. We have seen that Lucas can play Allen's role and he may be useful defensively

Coutinho off the bench when the game is more open would give him space to dribble and more time on the ball.

Feorax

As a contrast to that Suarez story, Graham Poll is off his fucking face in the Mail today.

- Says Suarez is a disgrace for appealing for the handball for the first pen and not playing on to the whistle, despite it actually being a blatant penalty.

- Says Suarez is a disgrace for suggesting Tomkins should be carded, and then says 2 lines later Tomkins was lucky not to get a red.

As a contrast to that Suarez story, Graham Poll is off his fucking face in the Mail today.

- Says Suarez is a disgrace for appealing for the handball for the first pen and not playing on to the whistle, despite it actually being a blatant penalty.

- Says Suarez is a disgrace for suggesting Tomkins should be carded, and then says 2 lines later Tomkins was lucky not to get a red.

I do find it a bit annoying that he stops playing when he appeals for decisions. Would rather he raises his arm in appeal and carries on playing, as defenders do when appealing for an offside decision.

How it makes him a disgrace though, well, that one is beyond me. Graham Poll really is desperate to keep his face in the public eye, stupid cunt.

Slizz

I do find it a bit annoying that he stops playing when he appeals for decisions. Would rather he raises his arm in appeal and carries on playing, as defenders do when appealing for an offside decision.

How it makes him a disgrace though, well, that one is beyond me. Graham Poll really is desperate to keep his face in the public eye, stupid cunt.

Thats called Dwyane Wade syndrome.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The best thing about psn/xbox live, hatemail. Will miss it in the PC version lol.

I got so much shit from people when doing the bellbros covenant. Always some idiot carrying a greatsword thinking he's gonna tank through a soul spear or soul greatsword lol.

Get a seed of giants or whatever it's called. I had the best invader in the world try and do me in heid's tower of bukkake. He sat in that central area with all the giant armours and spammed the moonlight greatsword's R2 at me. used the seed, he got 1hk by the greatsword-carrying brothers there. Got dem mad hatemail, bredrens.

Shit i'm going to try that in belfry luna when PC version is out.

LOOOOOOOOOOL

I run around with a GM too! But I save my R2 for runners or to interrupt their heals since you can only use it 6 times before it literally breaks your sword.
i still like you a lot as a person. i have deep respect for your game and your achievements. please respect me too as a person.

Thanks Blalove <3

Blablurn

image.php

derwalde

im in holland right now (vacation) and im asking myself what is the easiest way to watch dortmund-real tomorrow. any help from dutch-gaf appreciated.

Brock Lesnar is a legit stupid wrestler for him to lose the streak against tbf as far as I'm aware. Should have been an old-timer like HBK, or an up-and-comer who needed a push. Fuck Brock Lesnar.

:(

Taker was my fave when I was into wrestling

Hixx

Hull City season card holders have narrowly voted in favour of owner Assem Allam's plan to change the Premier League club's name to Hull Tigers.
The Football Association will decide on the proposals when its council meets on Wednesday, though its membership committee has already made a recommendation to reject the plans.
Allam, 74, said he will walk away from the club if the name change is blocked.
A total of 2,565 of those eligible voted for the change, to 2,517 against.
Those in favour voted "Yes to Hull Tigers with the Allam family continuing to lead the club".

Only a third of their season ticket holders voted in total.
wtzgU.gif

Zabojnik

So happy for Llion after the shit month he's had. Not that he's the only one to blame, of course. We've been playing like Inter for a while there.

Way I see it Wilson, Janko and Pereira are the prospects atm.

Janko as a rw, plays exactly like Valencia. A lot of people aren't impressed by him because of that. I think he's a great rb though, which is his natural position. His pace and strength are really good when he is already at full pace after starting his run from the rb position. He's also a good 1v1 defender.

It's a shame he rarely plays there because of Varela, but at least it will develop his attacking play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom