• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

lewandowski_real_finger_5x4_Diashow.jpg

Salazar

I don't get why United fans always lose their shit like this. It's not as if United is trying to beat us with creative or offensive football. You wanna play kick-and-rush and use your corners, that's what he's probably focusing on.

Let's not pretend Dat Guy can't merk Boateng.

Jack cw

3,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

LOL Pep pls...
"We'll overrun United after corners"
What the article says: Bayern tries to play counter if United gets freekicks or corners or lose the ball in Bayerns half. Finally a return to Heynckes tactics.

Jack cw

Bayern starting line up after the secret training session today:

----------------Neuer----------------
Lahm---Boateng---Dante---Alaba
----------------Kroos----------------
---------Müller--------Götze--------
Robben-----Mandzukic-----Ribery

Looks like total attack! And man, any counter attack will kill us :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

loooooooooooooool

ONE midfielder is enough for United's midfield innit

Salvadora

You know, so much is made about negative ultra-defensive tactics in Football, but I have to say, it has produced some of the best matches around in the Champions League.

spidye

Looool
United will sit back and enjoy the counter attackings.

Jack cw

loooooooooooooool

ONE midfielder is enough for United's midfield innit

I guess that Müller does the double 6 with Kroos if United is in posession. Similar to last year. This looks very offensive and the downside is that we are incredibly vulnerable to counters, but we need any player that is good with headers. And yes, while this is technically a 4-3-3, it becomes a 4-1-5 in attack. I wonder if this will work.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's all Welbeck's fault for chipping the keeper. If you lose tomorrow blame Welbz.

Nah, they should blame Fellaini. If he had bothered to track his man United would have won the first game 1-0 and would have a chance of taking this tie to the wire. With an away goal against them they are fucked, as things stand they are already out.

subtles

Nah, they should blame Fellaini. If he had bothered to track his man United would have won the first game 1-0 and would have a chance of taking this tie to the wire. With an away goal against them they are fucked, as things stand they are already out.
There's no point blaming Fellaini, he's just sad. A liability if there ever was one.

Welbeck on the other hand, trained by Van Nistelrooy on rounding keepers as a kid, could have done just that.

Or better yet taken a proper shot.

The outer limits of Danny Welbeck; few of us understand his orbit, but every so often, we know when he has returned to earth to unveil his next footballing masterclass.

Elchele

if you think we'll play with Kroos as only holding midfielder, you're crazier than Pep.

Lahm-Kroos in holding midfield is obvious.

Labadal

Or we win very high against Moyes Boys... Or Dortmund making the come back... or Chelsea make it. No need to hate Bayern.

I don't hate Bayern. (Although, I do admit that I am not a big fan of Ribery). They have been so dominant in Europe the last few years, that I want to see someone else reach the final for a change.

Ashes

Banned
I don't see why Bayern gaf is stressing. You got this. We've folded any time we faced anybody decent.

You don't' do losing. And all you have to do is pass for 94 minutes. Perfect Pep strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom