• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

37xcC.png

Hala Madrid...

....?

yVA302J.jpg

Even the internet disagreed with Farid. Next you will say Stieg Larsson is a good thing from Sweden.

Mirrors edge is alright, but lets not forgive DICE's sins with BF4.

bjaelke

Cech Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta Luiz Lampard Willian Oscar Hazard Eto'o

Sirigu Jallet Alex TSilva Maxwell Verratti TMotta Matuidi Lucas Cavani Lavezzi

guardialola said:
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ke-manchester-united-champions-league?cc=5901

Guardiola reiterated that possession of the ball will be the key. “My dream is that we control the game tomorrow, that Manchester will only have one chance,” he said. “Maybe David Moyes will try something different tomorrow, but I think they will sit deep, with eight men in the penalty area and they will try to maybe punish us from a corner.

This guy always sounds so super douchey when he talks like this. Guy acts so smug and superior, he just sounds like a total asshole. Even when he's trying to be modest, he comes across as fake-modest. What a dick, I get it, your teams love possession more than anything. That's not the only way to play football.

PSG's banter has been pretty bad, but so has Chelsea's official FB and Twitter that has played along on it. Truly embarrassing cringe worthy stuff, I even unliked them on FB and then liked some other unofficial Chelsea page, that only turned out to be worse.

Elchele

Dortmund XI vs Real Madrid: Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Friedrich, Hummels, Durm - Kirch, Jojic - Großkreutz, Mkhitaryan, Reus - Lewandowski

Kirch :lol

bud23

Dortmund XI vs Real Madrid: Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Friedrich, Hummels, Durm - Kirch, Jojic - Großkreutz, Mkhitaryan, Reus - Lewandowski

Madrid XI: Casillas: Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão; Illarra, Xabi Alonso, Modric; Di María, Benzema and Bale.

Salvadora

Coleman/Clyne/Jung pls
Haven't seen enough of Jung to know if he's Arsenal quality, but Coleman would make me absolutely delighted.

Proper good in attack, not made of glass, adds to the anglosphere* core at the club, and would be a real statement of intent taking him off a club like Everton rather than pillaging some Ligue 2 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom