• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShogunX

He didn't exactly get great service tonight. That one great pass from Cabaye was it.

Didn't have a great game. Played out of position to accommodate Ibra in the league.

He's a fantastic striker.

Fair enough. Sounds like he needs to sack PSG off asap and become the main striker at another top club in Europe. Sadly we already have those positions filled :)

When he plays well he's practically unstoppable.

When he plays badly he's fucking awful.

How would you describe Suarez?

When he plays badly he'll more than likely win a penalty or two, grab a few assist and get MOTM?

subtles

Yeah cause Torres hasn't looked like that for years now. Hell he was angry and moody when Chelsea were a penalty shootout away from winning CL.

loool

He was happy for once!

When Mou said something in his ear, he died.

Mou must have been texting him abuse since he moved to Chelsea.

cremino

Would honestly be delighted if he did.

Being knocked out by Moyes would be a bukkake-esque experience, and it genuinely would be the most entertaining result.

If Manchester United win the CL....Arsenal will go to the EL and Chelsea to the CL playoffs.....

Fair enough. Sounds like he needs to sack PSG off asap and become the main striker at another top club in Europe. Sadly we already have those positions filled :)

When he plays badly he'll more than likely win a penalty or two, grab a few assist and get MOTM?

When he plays badly, I'm not happy with him for a few hours. Then I think about it, and realise that everything good we did still involved him even with the shit in-between :D

Meier

Gas alarm went off in the building I work in like 2 mins before Chelsea scored so I didn't even get to see it. Wish I had seen the thread explode as it happened. Unreal. Congrats, Chelsea fans.

Hopefully United can repeat the feat tomorrow.

Glad that Madrid made it pass BvB hopefully CR7 is healthy for the next tie and we never let di maria shoot a pen. Hala Madrid!!! Congrats to BvB and it's fans you are great but have been unlucky with the injuries. Hope you can continue to provide great games and entertainment in the future. Best of luck.

Hixx

Just looking at the Championship table after tonight's games... it's going to be a strong league next year :/

Feorax

When Suarez plays badly, he's still a level or two above most people on the pitch.

I actually think he's been a bit off form recently, and yet he still does stuff like his shots that hit the bar at the weekend a couple of times per match.

The kind of tears this kind of Chelsea wins results in, are fucking amazing. Avaya for once isn't even too busy talking about doping, just pure tears.

Abraxas

Cavani didn't show up in the biggest game of PSG's season, in his preferred position, in a game that PSG dominated for decent spells. He was anonymous. I think it justified to say he is not worth 60 million. I've watched a decent amount of him at PSG this year, and whilst he can score against teams like lens and Valenciennes, he hasn't been majestic at all.

Costa>Cavani

At least he isn't Mhikitaryian.

L1NETT

Just looking at the Championship table after tonight's games... it's going to be a strong league next year :/

And Wolves

And Brenford. Maybe Preston (pls not Rotherham) as well. Gonna be a hellish league. League One, should we stay in, should be easier. Yeovil/Milwall/Charlton etc nowhere near as bad as Wolves etc..

Enjoy big man :p

Elchele

Huge performance today.

We should have gotten 2 extra goals for starting Friedrich and Kirch to be honest.

Jojic is great. Give me a 5m Lewandowski replacement from a country nobody gives a fuck about pls

see? Dortmund are much better in signing unknown cheap players than shit like Mkhitaryan
Jojic was really great

And Wolves

And Brenford. Maybe Preston (pls not Rotherham) as well. Gonna be a hellish league. League One, should we stay in, should be easier. Yeovil/Milwall/Charlton etc nowhere near as bad as Wolves etc..

Enjoy big man :p

Don't be so pessimistic. You'll be fine.

rvy

Banned
Well, where was he today? ;-)

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom