• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

only Dortmund deserved to win the CL this year
the rest should all fuck themselves, joke teams

UEFA SuperCup: Dortmund vs RB Salzburg

fuck basel fuck RM

It goes beyond being a great story though, to a proper fanboyish/cult following by the English media.

Dislike it greatly myself.

Pretty much. Everything he says is a mind-game, every joke he makes is hilarious, every statement he makes is measured, every twattish thing he comes out with is excused.

It's like the media expect the entire country to indulge and delight in his bellendocity because he's such a great manager

Was nice to see KDB, now a ball boy, celebrating too

C9PSnnJ.gif

L1NETT

Don't be so pessimistic. You'll be fine.

My glass isn't just half empty, it's fully empty and I'm at the bar complaining about the price of a double vodka and coke.

Our fixtures are a fucking nightmare

Starting with our national humiliation LIVE on Sky this friday against Steve the cunt Evans and his horrid Rotherham side

Help.

cremino

Wilbur

Banned
Just reading through the thread. I'm only at half time and I'm already in hysterics. Suen's killing me :lol

Great result for Chelsea, but pls focus on the league you cunts. Fuck PSG, their twitter is abhorrent.

Lol Real, lucky boys. Can't wait for Moyes Boys to stomp you in the semis

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
Fellow Madrid fans i literally shat my pants and broke and shattered 3 coffee mug tonight :| I feel sick

see? Dortmund are much better in signing unknown cheap players than shit like Mkhi
Jojic was really great

Micky was quite good today, but obviously everyone will only talk about the miss.

Sure, Micky was very expensive but he needs some more time to develop as well. Otherwise he wouldn't have joined us in the first place. Actually, the high fee is hindering Micky at the monent. He is too harsh on himself, Klopp even told him to just not think about Football at home and get some rest from it.

Herr K

Banned
Micky was quite good today, but obviously everyone will only talk about the miss.

Sure, Micky was very expensive but he needs some more time to develop as well. Otherwise he wouldn't have joined us in the first place. Actually, the high fee is hindering Micky at the monent. He is too harsh on himself, Klopp even told him to just not think about Football at home and get some rest from it.

Which of the 4 misses are we talking about, exactly?

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck off FF. I'd rather observe a sloth playing in his own turd rather than knowing of your existance.

Fuck off FF. I'd rather observe a sloth playing in his own turd rather than knowing of your existance.

Messi

Bu...bu....bu....ff reported him.

rvy

Banned

pagas-zeror0uat.gif

pulga

Banned

hardly ban worthy. i wonder who the barca fanboy mod is

Elchele

he isn't a bad player, but obviously he's not worth that kind of money. And more importantly: HE ISN'T A CAM.

I want so bad to pull an Omiee/pulga and report you m8
damn

edit: oh, it happened already? :lol

My glass isn't just half empty, it's fully empty and I'm at the bar complaining about the price of a double vodka and coke.

Our fixtures are a fucking nightmare

Starting with our national humiliation LIVE on Sky this friday against Steve the cunt Evans and his horrid Rotherham side

Help.

I need you to be my rock. Both of our sides are on the same points. We both have similar fixtures coming up.

Salvadora

That's because he feeds the media what they want, basically. They want headlines, they want quotes.
That's the thing though, it goes beyond that. Just look at the Hitch's post.

I suppose it's difficult to understand if you're in a different country and not subjected to it.

Timurid

I'm too tired to be angry. This performance was as shit as the 2nd leg of the last round. shit attitude, no gameplan, and no nothing. Spineless performance from abunch of overpaid drama queens. I was upset earlier that VDW didnt start and i knew the game was lost with the marqinhos sub.

Looking forward for next year and hopefully Blanc is still with the club.

Congrats chelsea, but I hope you fucking lose and mou goes into a total meltdown.

Two years and two chokes. Third the charm... Amirite?!?!?!?

he isn't a bad player, but obviously he's not worth that kind of money. And more importantly: HE ISN'T A CAM.

In a world where de Bruyne is sold for 17m, ~8m more for a player with a huge scoring record in his league and CL experience isn't really crazy or something.

in the end dortmund will somehow end the seaso with acceptable results which is amazing given how bad their injury list is.

if they get a good replacement for lewandowski i could see them doing better next year.

RaikuHebi

Banned
This season is still under the old rules. If a team win the CL and finish outside the top 4,
the 4th will go the Europa League and the 3th will go to the CL playoffs because the CL winner qualifies automatically for the CL group stage

DUDE. I promise you if that scenario happens all 4 teams will go automatic. That's what happened in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom