• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Judging by their heat map, Bayern's formation was a 3-4(2-2)-3 at one point, or for the majority of the time.

Blablurn

Bk0Ae4bIQAAu7x9.jpg:large

scolari and gustavo at the allianz arena yesterday

Labadal

Wonder who the next barcelona boss will be next season.

A. Madrid haven't lost a single game in the CL and have conceded fewer goals than any team in La Liga. Diego Simeone should be voted manager of the year even if he doesn't win anything. He's done a grat job with his team.

Elchele

He apparently wants to leave Wolfsburg as well. Might be his chance to play into the focus of bigger clubs.

He was linked with Barcelona a few weeks ago, but of course with the transfer ban it will go nowhere. I doubt Wolfsburg are going to let him go so soon, they don't need the money and will need him next season in EL/CL. He signed a contract and he's one of Wolfsburg's most important players, if not the most important.

Wonder who the next barcelona boss will be next season.

A. Madrid haven't lost a single game in the CL and have conceded fewer goals than any team in La Liga. Diego Simeone should be voted manager of the year even if he doesn't win anything. He's done a grat job with his team.

Best scouts/DoF in the world, surely?

Wilbur

Banned
Jesus Christ. Jack saying it's good to be boring. Fuenf saying we all underrate Bayern.

It's like reading Big boss and G-Unit's posts from a season or two ago :loooool

He was linked with Barcelona a few weeks ago, but of course with the transfer ban it will go nowhere. I doubt Wolfsburg are going to let him go so soon, they don't need the money and will need him next season in EL/CL.

pls stop believing Barca won't at least get their first transfer window, this summer. They will and people should stop deluding themselves that CAS will put on some ban on them while it's getting appealed, as funny as it would be. We all wish it would happen guys... But it's not going to just yet.

Jack cw

He was linked with Barcelona a few weeks ago, but of course with the transfer ban it will go nowhere. I doubt Wolfsburg are going to let him go so soon, they don't need the money and will need him next season in EL/CL. He signed a contract and he's one of Wolfsburg's most important players, if not the most important.

He has a buyout clause in his contract. Cant find the link atm, but it's activated after his first year at Wolfsburg is completed. With his physical kind of play he's pretty much made for EPL.

Labadal

Best scouts/DoF in the world, surely?

If not the best, at least one of the top 5. Competing with Real/Barcelona in the domestic league and at the same time being involved in the CL semi finals is no small feat.

Udinese are a great team at finding players, but they never get to keep them, so they won't ever manage to be one of the big ones in Italy.

Clegg

just call us strange/odd if you can sleep better at night.
otherwise let me intrduce you to the ignore button because I'm going to talk about bayern as much as I can.
Again this is really odd because I was directly refuting something said by one of your fellow fans who apparently can't understand why people would disagree with him.

Nobody is saying anyone should stop talking about any club. But if that's your interpretation of it then that's fine.

It's odd though.

Zabojnik

Outland is an excellent choice bro :) (PC, PS3, 360). Amazing look, great music, great style, looooovely boss fights!!

Puppeteer on the PS3 seems cute and awesome in equal measure.

I heard Guacamalee is excellent, inspired by the metroid games with a light-hearted tone.

I also heard the Swapper is a gloomy and great sci-fi platformer. Not sure about the boss fights there though.

Zab. Listen to fady. Outland is great.

Thanks brehs, I think I'll go with Outland. If I can find it ...

The Bayern horse hardly had to jump, United did well enough by laying down in fetal position, fucking up all the opportunities they got, with a lazy ogre up front.

spidye

agreed we all should let it go

anyways, why is klose still getting paid as a professional football player?
he has to be the most broken 36 year old ever. he can't even train without getting injured again for 4 weeks

Good game Bayern.
Hoping Atletico will win it though. Maybe I'd like you more if you gave us Javi Martinez. We have a proudly bred countryman for a trade.

Oh and Xavi - DO ONE.

TeddyBoy

Guys help me out here.

If EU law makes it so that a team has to be allowed to play foreigners, wouldn't EU law also make it so that a team from any country can join any league?

I think it would be illegal not to allow PSG or Ajax join the PL as it obstructs free market as the EUSSR envisions it.

Your probably joking but taking this seriously.

If you want to enter the English football system you'll have to start from the very bottom and work your way up the professional leagues. There's about 7 in total I think, with the seventh being the Premier league.

I do recall an interesting short cut being brought up when Rangers got liquidated and ideas were thrown around about what do do with Celtic. Celtic FC could buy a club in the Championship and then play all their games at Celtic park under some FA rule. They'd certainly get promoted and they'd be in the Premier league fair and square in just a season. Ajax could certainly do the same (if you have enough cash to buy a Championship club).

You don't have to buy a Championship club of course, it's just cheaper than Premier league clubs and closer than League 1.

I know, finished it some time ago. Really liked it.

Did you do the optional Tall Tree platforming section? Christ, probably the hardest platforming I've ever played.

I don't play many platformers, before some knobend comes in and tries convincing me that Rayman is worth playing.

I was tempted to pick up a PS4, until I realised there's only been one game in the last two years that I've completed: Halo 4.

I blame the INFINITE timesinks that are FIFA and FM.

L1NETT

I believe when i see it. But with Last of Us, GTA 5, Last Guardian and Demons Souls 2 Sony pretty much won the next two years.

Lol. GTA 5? Wut. Is this German humour or am I being dense.

Demon Souls 2 seems a longshot at the mo too.

An angry MS should never be ruled out, and winning/losing generations is such a dumb term.

Shrug at the end of the day. Will start saving for an Xbone the day they announce H2A.

--

Aaron Mclean and Hanson injured!

ANDY FUCKING GRAY against Rotherham

We'll lose 10-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom