• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

PwVmD9J.gif

the top two are brilliant!

yep

didnt see that during the game cause the cameras were not on yet.

dat big club mentality

WJD

Pls.

At least I'm not like Kyoufu 🌚

It's been so long since I played I can't even remember what he was like, I just remember screaming KOOOFOO an awful lot.

I was saying he should play as the right winger. I didn't mean to imply that a winger is the wrong way to describe him.

well good

Though Dave would still probably put Shinji (IF HE DOESN'T FUCKING SELL HIM) on the right before Januzaj in that team.

Fady K

Hi Fady

Is Neymar a flop?

Would you rather have Bale?

Is Tiki taka boring?

Welcome to the Amici di Nessuno club! <3 ;)

Hello there Yurt! Good luck tonight, hope you guys make it to the semis.

Neymar's season thus far = not a flop nor spectacular. Shows promise, but is expected to do better next season IMO.

I think Bale is currently the better player. Has more power, creativity, and can score more.

Tiki Taka can be amazing when it works, but recently it has become a bore in all honesty. Too many passes, many of which are unnecessary. Trying the same kind of attack mostly over, and over, and over again. It can work, sure, as it did big time against Manchester United but it wasn't entertaining. I'll take Atletico Madrid's focused, tactical and direct style over Tiki Taka, easily.

Guys. Side-scrolling / 2D action / adventure games with awesome boss fights. List me some new-ish ones. Pls.

Outland is an excellent choice bro :) (PC, PS3, 360). Amazing look, great music, great style, looooovely boss fights!!

Puppeteer on the PS3 seems cute and awesome in equal measure.

I heard Guacamalee is excellent, inspired by the metroid games with a light-hearted tone.

I also heard the Swapper is a gloomy and great sci-fi platformer. Not sure about the boss fights there though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
this why we all love Fady <3 dat honesty. So refreshing.

1 - Atletico is the first team to knock out Barcelona in Champions League quarter-finals since Juventus in 2003. Profusion

Diegoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's been so long since I played I can't even remember what he was like, I just remember screaming KOOOFOO an awful lot.

well good

Though Dave would still probably put Shinji (IF HE DOESN'T FUCKING SELL HIM) on the right before Januzaj in that team.
Koofoo is still a terrible finisher :lol

You should play with us again!

With no CL time to sign up some of the gifted youth in the world spoil them with wages and make them forget about ambition.

The big players from abroad won't give us a second look.

Walshy

Barcelona have complained to Uefa about the length of the grass at the Vicente Calderon for tonight&#8217;s Champions League quarter-final second leg.

The squad were unhappy about the state of the pitch and while stopping short of filing an official complaint to European football&#8217;s governing body Uefa were left in no doubt that the length and dryness of the playing surface were not acceptable.

The last time Barcelona complained about the grass they ended up losing. Captain Xavi Hernandez made his feelings known to the referee at half-time in the league defeat to Valladolid last month. And the Spain international said after the game: 'The state of the pitch has prevented us from playing our natural game.'

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So United Gaf, who is on our shopping list? Make me believe in the future :(

Kikarian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IFpPL-cp3o

Please don't sell him Dave

Please tell me you've seen the light
Moyes will probably sell Kagawa, then walk.

Just as a big "Fuck you!" to everyone.

So United Gaf, who is on our shopping list? Make me believe in the future :(
Few players coming back on loan, such as Zaha, Bebe who will be like new signings.

In all seriousness, I'm doubtful we'll get anyone half decent. It will another case of "Well we have to get someone to appease the fans."

It will be a last minute deal.

However, I hope we get William Carvalho.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yes, Hazard is going to leave the best league in the world, playing for one of the best teams in the world under the best manager in world, after two seasons, just to join PSG.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes will probably sell Kagawa, then walk.

Just as a big "Fuck you!" to everyone.

Few players coming back on loan, such as Zaha, Bebe who will be like new signings.

In all seriousness, I'm doubtful we'll get anyone half decent. It will another case of "Well we have to get someone to appease the fans."

It will be a last minute deal.

However, I hope we get William Carvalho.

IF this summer is like last summer his position is untenable, even he knows that

Clegg

Some Bayern fans here are so odd. Most of us had already moved on then some bizarre statements are made and now everyone is full of salt because they disagreed with them.

How strange.

lol, what's the ref supposed to do about it at half time?

The scales are quickly tipping to the point that I'd rather see La Decima happen than Bayern retain the CL. Not because of the way you play, but because yous lot are a bunch of knobends. After the match, it's all, 'oh, you gave us a good challenge, unlucky Man Utd.' Then you come out in the morning and start chatting shit about their entirely necessary tactics, and rubbing the scoreline in. And not in a trolling way, in a smug way.

WJD

Some Bayern fans here are so odd. Most of us had already moved on then some bizarre statements are made and now everyone is full of salt because they disagreed with them.

How strange.

Indeed.

Just looked through the last page and there were like 3 posts which even mentioned Bayern with a couple being Messi and FF talking about FIFA and the others being Bayern fans. Talk about a complex.

Elchele

Indeed, this was basically a Bayern 2013 match. Honestly, I never had the slightest doubt that we could lose this game after the first few minutes. I was thinking in half time that even if United scored with a lucky punch, that we manage to score at least 2 goals. It's amazing to see that Pep apparently played a 4-1-4-1 that became a 4-1-5 when in attack. I posted that line up 2 days ago and Jupp was calling me crazy...

we achieved nothing yesterday with that formation. We started to play good football once Gotze was subbed out and we changed to 4-2-3-1
I wish PSG would try to sign Gotze, what a shit player

Xavi's attitude says everything about him and the shit club he plays for.

Apparently he was misinterpreted.

Purposely misinterpreted no doubt, just like half the articles when he was going from Lille. Always full of shit, but with twitter and such there's no source evaluation anymore, just retweets which then quickly becomes the truth.... Cause you know, it was retweeted over a thousand times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom