• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just saw that story about scientists growing vaginas in labs and I thought "fleshlight aficionados are about to hit next gen".

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM
The best thing about the vagina is the woman attached to it. Can they grow women? :p

LTWheels

It's a weird legal situation when you consider the nature of sport and power coming from these organisation bodies along side the literal law being applied from the jurisdiction the contract is made.

Add in EU law regarding free movement of workers...

qindarka

Banned
Oh, I was just wondering if putting a clearly illegal clause in a contract with full intent could be punished, that's all.

It will be punished by having the clause be deemed void, what more is there to do given that Chelsea haven't actually had the chance of barring Courtois from playing.

Linius

Personally I'd say such a thing warrants an investigation on what other stuff Chelsea is pulling that we don't know, but other than that? I don't know, do I look like I follow the legal cases?

Well if we can believe Jordania Chelsea is telling Vitesse that they can't win the Dutch league.

Linius

Juve will kick Benficas arse from here to infinity hopefully. And then a Spanish midtable club will win the finale. It's written in the stars.

bud23

Paul Breitner: “We don’t mind who we get, but there is one team everyone wants to avoid

22354936.jpg

Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom