• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Atletico have a great chance against Chelsea, I genuinely think they can put them out. Chelsea don't have the same grit that Atletico do right now.

Blablurn

sDT65F5.jpg

Pachimari

Bayern!?

It's like we are playing in the Bundesliga. First Schalke 04, then Dortmund and now Bayern... And highly likely without Cristiano at home in the first leg. =/

At least we can get our revenge, and if we win the semis we'll surely win the final against either of Atletico and Chelsea.

FootballFan

InB4Analysts:

"Whoever scores the most goals or wins by the away goal rule will go to the final."

"The final will be played by one of Bayern/Madrid vs Atletico or Chelsea."

"One of these teams will win the Champions League."

BAAAAAAAAYYYYEEERRRNNN

pulga

Banned
well i did say our way to lisbon would be littered by the dead corpses of our german enemies

two down, one more to go!

Into

Real is like a Mortal Kombat character, climbing up that mountain, this one is German and they are facing harder and harder german teams. Now they face the best one

Jack cw

I can see Madrid risking a Messi. Letting Ronaldo play even though he is not 100% in shape. Just like Barca did last year.

I'm pretty sure we wont have a problem of underestimating Real and I guess 3 key players of Real have already 2 yellow cards as well. If CR7 becomes 100% fit is questionable, so the odds are not that bad actually. And Real wont just park the bus, so this might help us as well. Was my favourite oppononet tbh.

pulga

Banned
if carlo doesnt make a return to mourinho era tactics for this match, he's a fool

we need our lightning quick counter attacks back

Alpende

I hope Bayern trashes Real and Atletico beats Chelsea. A Bayern - Ateltico finale would be pretty interesting, with Atletico winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom