• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
1397216086933.jpg

Hotlinking to 4chan.
1uR12g7.png

justjohn

Why are the Liverpool fans on rawk so obsessed with chelsea and mourinho? You'd think with the title already wrapped up and their imminent domination of the champions league next season they'd be too busy celebrating than obsessing over some chavs in filthy London. Unbelievable.

Chelsea chief exec Gourlay: 'It's quite simple, Courtois can play against Chelsea. That was never in doubt.'

Of course it wasn't, Ron.

Sounded like made up bullshit right from the beginning. Of course Chelsea are aware of the rules about loans, especially if they want to put in a clause like that they will know. Also makes no sense as he was allowed to play in the super cup. The initial report was from some Cerezo, who was not saying anything in definitives, but sounded like he was a bit confused and said he wasn't sure... Not to mention the reports that were earlier this year already that no such clause was in place.

But hey, someone reported it on Twitter, and today with journalists translating to their liking they can get whatever meaning they want out of anything.

bjaelke

Why are the Liverpool fans on rawk so obsessed with chelsea and mourinho? You'd think with the title already wrapped up and their imminent domination of the champions league next season they'd be too busy celebrating than obsessing over some chavs in filthy London. Unbelievable.

Why are Chelsea fans on GAF so obsessed with Liverpool and RAWK. You'd think with their own fan forum available they'd be too busy posting there than lurking over some bin dippers in Liverpool. Unbelievable.

Jack cw

What? Schweinsteiger will be available, and surely he will start to control the midfield.

This might work actually. Schweinsteiger is so bad against defensive teams because he always takes out the pace but against Madrid he might be the perfect player in midfield. Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Kroos might be key.

elseanio

KuGsj.gif
What are you on about?

When Bale gets sent off and Isco scores the winner, I want teary-eyed Schweini to look to the stands, for St. Moyes will console him with a £300k contract encrusted with Rppneys blood.

Kikarian

MUFC briefing journos: "..there is a recognition that buying any elite class player is particularly tough due to the current market place"

MUFC briefing journos: "..there is a recognition that buying any elite class player is particularly tough due to the current market place"

What's the matter Moyes and Woodward? I thought you said getting players without CL football would be easy because history/reputation/big club etc. How's that working out for you now?

Clegg

They're saying don't be holding out for big names. Disappointing because we probably need one or two. But I'd still be reasonably optimistic for this transfer window.

Pool fans love Chelsea really. It's no different here.

cremino

Fabrizio Miccoli: "It's a shame, this game could have been the final…I'm sorry for the Juventus fans, I'll be supporting Benfica"

danwarb

Why are Chelsea fans on GAF so obsessed with Liverpool and RAWK. You'd think with their own fan forum available they'd be too busy posting there than lurking over some bin dippers in Liverpool. Unbelievable.

So Chelsea gaf is to rawk what rawk is to shedend is to rawk is to Chelsea gaf is to...

OscarGrouch.jpg

L1NETT

Would get Don Bradman Cricket, but i'll probably wait four hours until it has a price drop

--

Big game today, "local" derby. Should be a cracker, last time we were on sky it twas against Cov. Mainly due to our ineptitude.

Try to go easy on Rotherham. Don't beat them too much.

I'd be surprised if we got in their penalty area.

No Hanson. No Mclean

Andy Gray might play with shingles.

I hate how people on my feed are acting like Chelsea lucked out by getting Atletico it makes ne think that people only who the club's name and not thier performance because as far as I a concerned Atletico has looked the stronger of the two Madrid teams all season and I would have much rather Real if I wanted a percieved 'easier' match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom