• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Southampton appear to be refusing to allow their game to be rescheduled the weekend we play Chelsea. Suspect this may mean the PL will have difficulty moving the fixtures to help Chelsea as they originally planned.

pulga

Banned
for once I agree with you and should Mou advance the final will be pure agony for Madrid / Bayern fans.

im already dreading the scenario others are talking about of mou denying us la decima after all the shit that went down between us

Clegg

Do what it takes to get Willy, then.
The Telegraph and the Guardian both think that United already have 1 or 2 deals wrapped up and will try to get most of their business done before Tue start of the world cup. Hopefully Carvalho is one if those players already tied up.

jesalr

Well if United's defence can survive 150 minutes.. ;)

Yeah, but they were just parking the bus, innit
Dtnw1r8.png

Pachimari

Yeah, he shouldn't take the penalty's for the remainder of this Champions League. But Di Maria needs to be fit, as he has been very vital for our season.

i doubt it...

Carvajal - Pepe - Ramos - Marcelo
Modric - Xabi - Isco
Bale - Benzema - Di Maria

book it

Exactly the line-up we'll use. I'm still doubtful if Carlo will use two offensive backs though.

Clegg

So this must surely set a precedent now?

I'd like to say that we may see more loanees play against their parent club, but I feel that the only thing to come out of this will be British refusing to loan to teams in the same division.

qindarka

Banned

I'd like to say that we may see more loanees play against their parent club, but I feel that the only thing to come out of this will be British refusing to loan to teams in the same division.

The Premier League should have their own rules.

It sets no precedent. It's UEFA's rules.

The different FA's around the world have their own rules.

Portugeezer

They need Ronaldo. It's that simple.

This is perfectly set up for Mourinho vs Pep or Madrid.

I will continue to underestimate Atletico.

Elchele

The best draw we could have asked for. It will be hard, but I think we can make it.

Benfica v Juve
Sevilha v Valencia

bye bye Yurt.

Oh yes.

LOL, so funny. Both players on that image wont play in the matches :D

What? Schweinsteiger will be available, and surely he will start to control the midfield.

Heynckes just now: "I talked to Kroos and if he takes my words seriously he will stay in Munich. A team like Munich you only find once in your life. He knows Bayern is a good place and I hope his manager knows it too."

Heynckes is basically Kroos' dad.

As I said a couple of pages back its actually a premier league rule that loan players can't play against the club that owns them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom