• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Yes, because he was injured. He played as soon as he was back. (see first match against ManU)
With Thiago out for season, it's Schweini and Martinez/Lahm in the (defensive) midfield!

We'll see about that. Martinez is basically CB only under Pep, so Schweini and Lahm on the 6 and Kroos or Müller in front.

TrueBlue

Southampton appear to be refusing to allow their game to be rescheduled the weekend we play Chelsea. Suspect this may mean the PL will have difficulty moving the fixtures to help Chelsea as they originally planned.

Phoenix_Sweating_1.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Just seen the draw. Easiest possible one for Bayern. Chelsea and Atletico would have given them a much harder time.

And similarly a bad draw for those two teams, who would have been better off playing to their strengths against teams who monopolise possession.

Bayern and Atletico final.

And the Europa League - Sevilla are going through. Hopefully Juve go through as well.

FootballFan

its happened in this thread as well

ff has been reduced to bayerngafs lapdog lol

So because they beat us 7-0 we are supposed to hate them? Wut? Even though their players and fans did nothing wrong?

Are Madrid fans angry that Barca supporters aren't bitter and crying over that result or something?

Did you expect tears that you could laugh at?

Did you expect us to whine about the result for years to come?

Are you amazed that we lost and didn't blame the referee after the game?

Too bad for you plug. Didn't work out that way.

We kicked Bayern's ass 5-1 in 08/09, they kicked ours 7-0 last year. oh well.

Bla I h8 u so much m8. y did ur team beat us 7-0. ughh arghh. I hope they lose!

BAAAAYEERRNNNNNN

Kiraly

So because they beat us 7-0 we are supposed to hate them? Wut? Even though their players and fans did nothing wrong?

Are Madrid fans angry that Barca supporters aren't bitter and crying over that result or something?

BAAAAYEERRNNNNNN

This is so sad and pathetic :lol

Typical from Barcafans

Real Madrid GAF believe. We can conquer Germany on the way to la décima vanquishing the beast of yore. CR7 will be fit and will score for us in both matches.

Fooball will leave. Taka-Tuka will die putting and to the fake self victimizing of Bayen GAF.

YES.GIF

Hala Madrid.

please win Madrid. Defeat Pep and Bayern

pulga

Banned

BAAAAYEERRNNNNNN

lol did i hit some sore spot?

woof woof

TrueBlue

I'm not going to say I know a lot of Atletico fans, either in real life or on GAF. However, I',m really looking forward to our semi-final. I think you guys are favorites, and I'm hoping for a good match. :)

Also, I'm fine with Courtois playing. If we're going to win this thing, it should be at the expense of other teams at their strongest.

Fergie

Banned
Yes. Given that rumor Klopp will came to Barça with Reus under his arm.

Yeah, Klopp in Barça and dealing with Messi. lol
Sounds unbelievable but supposedly "reliable" Spanish "twitter" accounts have spoken about it.

Anyway, we won't be getting Kloop in the first place, Moyes will get another season at minimum.

Sounds unbelievable but supposedly "reliable" Spanish "twitter" accounts have spoken about it.

Anyway, we won't be getting Kloop in the first place, Moyes will get another season at minimum.

Well, Barça heads may try a desperate move like Klopp and Reus is a very good transfer after all. But I doubt Klopp will fit in Barça...

Jack cw

:D I'm surprised people still answer those guys

I understand that people get butthurt after the rival outclasses them and become the most important club in world for nearly a decade with all the money invested in players and coaches couldnt deliver success. Still, mocking a good guy like football fan because of his opinion, accusing him of no dignity is just shit behaviour. Thats not the way they should handle their own insecurities.

FF your one of the best posters in here!

So, tell me, if Barca and Dortmund were in the semis right now, and Dortmund had just eliminated you again. You are honestly telling me you would want Barca to win?

looooooooool nice one.

If Dortmund destroyed us like Bayern did last year against you, which was one of the most humillating semifinals in CL history?

Probably.

Also Pep abandoned you, when you need him most. You should be mad at him, as soon he saw the ship sinking he jumped lol.

Clegg

IIRC Moyes said we wouldn't sign anyone in January but we got Mata anyway. Wouldn't 100% trust what United are briefing.

Elchele

Btw, in all the last CL, whoever eliminated Barcelona went all the way to win the title. I wonder if Atlético will continue with the tradition.

Bayern vs Atlético final would be great

FootballFan

Btw, in all the last CL, whoever eliminated Barcelona went all the way to win the title. I wonder if Atlético will continue with the tradition.

Bayern vs Atlético final would be great

Year | Team that eliminated Barca | Team that won the CL

2007-08: ManUtd : ManUtd
2008-09: ----------- : Barca
2009-10: ---- Inter : Inter
2010-11: ----------- : Barca
2011-12: Chelsea : Chelsea
2012-13: -Bayern : Bayern
2013-14: Atletico : ????????

It is written in the stars.

Atletico.

Only difference is all those teams that eliminated Barca there did it in the Semis.

Year | Team that eliminated Barca | Team that won the CL

2007-08: ManUtd : ManUtd
2008-09: ----------- : Barca
2009-10: ---- Inter : Inter
2010-11: ----------- : Barca
2011-12: Chelsea : Chelsea
2012-13: -Bayern : Bayern
2013-14: Atletico : ????????

It is written in the stars.

Atletico.

Only difference is all those teams that eliminated Barca there did it in the Semis.

Chelsea would have done it in the semi's, if Gerrard Martini and Neymar hadn't taken them to an all time low.

BAAAAYEERRNNNNNN

:LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom