• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Really don't have anyone to cheer for the Cl champions. Atletico are the underdogs but from few games of theirs this season I got the impression they're a dirty team.

Hixx

Bk8jbLICIAAQKmz.jpg

Bk8jTb2CUAArY9m.jpg

Ultimate

Fan

Accessory

Defo needs a Man U one.

Carbonox

Order of preference:

1) Madrid- Nothing really against them
2) Atletico- Same, but would rather Courtois not win anything with them
3) Chelsea- Would raise expectations to an unhealthy level
4) Fuck Bayern

cos expectations haven't forever been at an unhealthy level where abramovich is concerned you spongecake

phaze

Sikaffy.gif

El Chupacabra

What the hell is going on with those namechanges.

El Topo was a great username, you have to go back !

FootballFan

Sikaffy.gif

El Chupacabra

What the hell is going on withe those namechanges.

El Topo was a great username, you have to go back !

Bayern fans man.

Bla constantly changing avatars.

El Topo constantly changing usernames.

Fry constantly changing teams.

Elsk constantly changin...nevermind.

Kikarian

So what? The majority of United fans, including those in this thread aren't regular matchgoers.
Like the majority of other fans in this thread?

I have a ST at United. I'm a regular matchgoer.

My opinion on the club is no better than someone who doesn't go, with this being the case.

qindarka

Banned
Like the majority in this thread?

I have a ST at United. I'm a regular matchgoer.

My opinion on the club is no better than someone who doesn't go, with this being the case.

Yes, the majority of other fans in this thread. Point still stands, you are the exception.

And if that's the case, then why did you make such a big deal of the OT capacity, as it if meant that United fans were any better than fans of City or Chelsea.

Kikarian

Yes, the majority of other fans in this thread. Point still stands, you are the exception.

And if that's the case, then why did you make such a big deal of the OT capacity, as it if meant that United fans were any better than fans of City or Chelsea.
It's a higher capacity to fill and it's always near full.

City & Chelsea have a lower capacity to fill and it isn't always full, there are many visible seats. Especially City's stadium.

L1NETT

Not really. 75,000 stadium is mostly full, so not really.

Mostly full of whom exactly? Not having a go, but it ain't unfair to say lots of tourists go to OT.

Same with Emirates, and if City keep winning titles and cups etc..will be some there soon.

----

FM on Vita is MEH. Don't get it folks.

L1NETT

I never got the appeal of playing FM on a handheld like that.

Neither did my mate who got it too haha

Had it back on the PSP back in the day, was right good for trips and long bus rides

Then I discovered Crisis Core. And FM was forgotten.

You're completely right, OT is full of tourists, half and half scarves wearers and day trippers etc. But that's what happens with success.

However, I'm sure if these 'Tourists' left, there would be a local fan willing to take the spot.

I'd argue it's nowt to do with success and more to with extortionate tickets pricing out many locals from going.

But hey, I've banged that drum far too bloody much.

Kikarian

Mostly full of whom exactly? Not having a go, but it ain't unfair to say lots of tourists go to OT.

Same with Emirates, and if City keep winning titles and cups etc..will be some there soon.
You're completely right, OT is full of tourists, half and half scarves wearers and day trippers etc. But that's what happens with success.

However, I'm sure if these 'Tourists' left, there would be a local fan willing to take the spot.

Elchele

Neither did my mate who got it too haha

Had it back on the PSP back in the day, was right good for trips and long bus rides

Then I discovered Crisis Core. And FM was forgotten.

Isn't the new Vita FM very different from the older ones (basically ports from the iOS/Android game)?

----

FM on Vita is MEH. Don't get it folks.

I'd probably get it if it offered the same features as normal FM…but yeah, it looks rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom