• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent Chief made an un or intentional typo. Still fantastic. I love Yurt even when he hates Bayern but I guess nobody is perfect.

I thought it was just one of those intended typos to piss of Real Madrid supporters... I know i've been doing it for years because of that.

Barzul

Bk8OAenIEAAdilZ.jpg

Can you spot the difference?

L1NETT

Top quality opening ten

We are shit

Jones is ancient, can't pass forward to save his life

#giveusCleverley

LOOK AT EVANS

FUCKING ORC

can anyone from eurogaf help me please, my younger brother changed my psn password and when i created my euro account i didnt know what birthday i put in.....im lost he changed on his vita yesterday for some odd reason know he doesnt know and i dont know the birthday thing, i called sony america they said i have to call europe sony, which i dont know because i havent bought one of those international cards yet....can some one please help me from the uk or euro.. im stuck outside my ps4...........

pm me please if you wish to help me.

bobito

Banned
can anyone from eurogaf help me please, my younger brother changed my psn password and when i created my euro account i didnt know what birthday i put in.....im lost he changed on his vita yesterday for some odd reason know he doesnt know and i dont know the birthday thing, i called sony america they said i have to call europe sony, which i dont know because i havent bought one of those international cards yet....can some one please help me from the uk or euro.. im stuck outside my ps4...........

U what m8

Reset your password via email?

wilbur, thanks for responding brother, all you have to do is call euro sony, my ill pm u my psn email and so on.

all you have to say to them is ... i dont know the birthday i put in... because that what sony requires know before you change password.. ill give you my email password. please bro.

Blablurn

Great thing about the CL Final this season is that, whoever plays in it, there will be a good story underpinning it.

i wonder how people look back on football from 2008-2015. wonder how much impact messi and ronaldo will have in the future.

i mean, just look back at 95. feels historic already. its gonna be interesting how football will change.

Arnie

i wonder how people look back on football from 2008-2015. wonder how much impact messi and ronaldo will have in the future.

i mean, just look back at 95. feels historic already. its gonna be interesting how football will change.

I look back on 2005 like it was 20 years ago.

It certainly feels that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom