• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw this:

nunosantos11135934.jpg

thought it was tomorrow. total berryal.

and yet the national media will perpetuate the myth that Sporting has the best youth squads becuase they squeezed out Ronnie years ago.

Wilbur

Banned
City have sacked their head of youth development.

Spy cameras found in Leeds' toilets.

Everton would be eighth minus goals from loan signings this season. United fifth, Liverpool still top but level with Chelsea on 75 points. Cardiff 16th.

hiroshawn

Banned
Great win by OM. 7 matches to go before I collect $25K

Drinks on me. I should have backed them in my side but a fairy got in my ear and I picked Montpellier. Never again. From now on i'll trust my research. When I pick a team I back them for all bets all weekend.

7 to go lads.

Wilbur

Banned
My little brother was born the year of Istanbul.

Tonight he iMessaged me.

:lol :lol :lol

My little brother was born a few months before September 11th. And I still remember his birth, and that day, so vividly. Fucking 13 years ago this year, man.

Where did life go?

Where has Fergie gone?

Before we know it we'll be dead

And Moyes will live on

Herr K

Banned
can anyone from eurogaf help me please, my younger brother changed my psn password and when i created my euro account i didnt know what birthday i put in.....im lost he changed on his vita yesterday for some odd reason know he doesnt know and i dont know the birthday thing, i called sony america they said i have to call europe sony, which i dont know because i havent bought one of those international cards yet....can some one please help me from the uk or euro.. im stuck outside my ps4...........

pm me please if you wish to help me.

Try giving Pep a call.

Drinks on me. I should have backed them in my side but a fairy got in my ear and I picked Montpellier. Never again. From now on i'll trust my research. When I pick a team I back them for all bets all weekend.

7 to go lads.

are you borrowing money? you lose every bet you post about.

Arnie

:lol :lol :lol

My little brother was born a few months before September 11th. And I still remember his birth, and that day, so vividly. Fucking 13 years ago this year, man.

Where did life go?

Where has Fergie gone?

Before we know it we'll be dead

And Moyes will live on

I was in Booths cafe having a pie, peas and gravy when I heard about 9/11.

Booths is a North West supermarket, for the rest of you.

It's got a top cafe.

Wilbur

Banned

It's got a top cafe.

I came out of school and my mum told me and we listened on the radio in the car park. Must have been year 2 or 3

Meier

just saw this:

nunosantos11135934.jpg

thought it was tomorrow. total berryal.

and yet the national media will perpetuate the myth that Sporting has the best youth squads becuase they squeezed out Ronnie years ago.

Wait another year or two. Rony Lopes will balance things out (although he left pretty early so you'll probably get less credit for that). The Benfica youth keeper is a star in the making.

Little Ben Aguero's first day of training: http://instagram.com/p/mpkOFEh7ef/. <3 <3 <3 <3

Scum

City have sacked their head of youth development.

Spy cameras found in Leeds' toilets.

Everton would be eighth minus goals from loan signings this season. United fifth, Liverpool still top but level with Chelsea on 75 points. Cardiff 16th.
Lol, Leeds.

2005-2006 feels like...yesterday :'(

Italy-wins-World-Cup-in-shootout.jpg

unfortunately

v.php

fair trade <3
Serie B Tim? Sherwood, pls.

guys. GUYS. Mind-blowing news.

They can grow vaginas in labs.
I wonder what Wooden does for a living...? *giroudfloatinghead.jpg*

It's got a top cafe.

I had just been picked up by my Nan from school, she was making pancakes when I told her the first tower had collapsed. I was only 9 mind, had no real idea what was going on.

At the time it was just some entertaining TV before I had my pancakes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Miki did everything right there. He ran half the pitch, timed his run and rounded the keeper. It's a shame about the miss, that one was too difficult to pull off unlike the other ones.

guys. GUYS. Mind-blowing news.

They can grow vaginas in labs.

sorry about missing your PM again, there's no notification on MobileGAF -_-

hiroshawn

Banned
are you borrowing money? you lose every bet you post about.

That was just one bet (Test bet)

I called the Norway and Swedish matches to a T. a win and a draw.

Parlay Prince strikes again. I will put $15k straight into saving and $10k in checkings to fund my new betting ventures. (I may start a bookies)

"Creme de la Creme, homie"&#65279;

L1NETT

Fucking great result

Piss off back to Mordor Evans you absolute sack of unwanted sperm.

Shit game, but hopefully our safety assured.

I had a sausage roll from a petrol station in Hounslow

I had a Chinese curry I had made then frozen, defrosted and re-heated.

Gave me the energy I needed to last the hours I did.

Edit: Wait, that was the morning I actually lost my virginity. Fuck knows what I had the day after.

Barzul

7 to go lads.

I thought you quit?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I knew it

I fucking KNEW IT

Vidal's words to Radio Coopertiva do NOT sound reassuring - “My knee really is hurting me. I can’t really strike the ball."

"I’ve had 10 days to rest but the pain hasn’t gone. It all started against Fiorentina, I twisted it badly. I’m in a lot of pain..."

"I’ve had treatment, but the problem's still there. Against Lyon I didn’t go off due to tiredness. We'll see whether I play Monday"

Sell him to Moyes

just saw this:

Let´s take a look at some recent players that have been called up to the National team in the last 12 months...

Rui Patricio, Ronaldo, Nani, Miguel Veloso, Moutinho, Bruma, André Martins, Varela, William Carvalho, Adrien Silva, Beto, Custódio and Cedric all came through Sporting´s youth squads.

Now let´s see how many came through Benfica´s youth squads... João Pereira, Nelson Oliveira and Ivan Cavaleiro.

OH MY GOD!!!! YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!! How can the national media have been so blind for so long????

Arnie

The Trip is brilliant.

In fits of tears at the Roger Moore versus Michael Caine Bullseye segment.

Get it watched BBCiPlayerGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom