• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Tomorrow

Wigan v Arsenal
Fulham v Norwich
Bayern v Dortmund

Sunday

Liverpool v City
Swansea v Chelsea
Hull v Sheff Utd
Napoli v Lazio
Lyon v PSG
PSV v Feyenoord

Scum

Fulham v Norwich - Pretty huge game in the relegation race, if Fulham win I reckon they'll swap places with Norwich for that final relegation spot (Norwich, Sunderland, Cardiff)

Sunderland v Everton - Everton have a pretty poor record at the SOL recently, got potential but you've got to back Everton to get a win here. A win for either side is huge.

Liverpool v City - Could be a title decider innit, hope Liverpool cream them and march on.

Wigan v Arsenal - For the lols.

5YRcF.gif

Salazar

Papers are gonna go hard after any player who gets cleared out by Moyes. Huge potential for serialised Alex Büttner Tales from Stalag Aon.

GorillaJu

Even if we beat City, we still have 5 more games to play including Chelsea. We would need to end the season on something like a 14-game winning streak.

Walshy

Even if we beat City, we still have 5 more games to play including Chelsea. We would need to end the season on something like a 14-game winning streak.
Haven't we played 33 games already? Beating City would put us on 34 games, so four games to do: Norwich, Chelsea, Palace and Newcastle.

I don't actually count things.

Leagues are won on the pitch, not mathematically

Even if we beat City, its far from over

Chelsea home and Palace away are the obvious problematic fixtures, but Norwich will be fighting for their lives as well. Fucking up against Newcastle is inconceivable though

TeddyBoy

Back from my first ban, I missed you guys :X

Welcome back :)

Even if we beat City, its far from over

Chelsea home and Palace away are the obvious problematic fixtures, but Norwich will be fighting for their lives as well. Fucking up against Newcastle is inconceivable though

It will be far from over, but if we win tomorrow the loss of belief of the City and Chelsea will be felt. City still have to play Everton who could yet get forth, Chelsea could prioritise the Champions league over the league should the gap be big enough (with the possibility of Hazard being out the game against us too).

Palace will hopefully be safe by the time we play them and be on their holidays.

Blablurn

Man, watching '4 Minuten Meister' ('Champion for 4 minutes') I'm starting to feel really bad for Schalke. Grown men falling to their knees, crying.

Edit:
And now they're shitting on Bayern, I take it back.

:lol

EVERYONE SHITS ON BAYERN!

You have to embrace it <3

Wonder how we will play today. I have a feeling Pep will come up with a strong 11. Then let a semi rotated squad play against Lautern and then let the youngsters play next Saturday again before we travel to Madrid.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lamela :(

What a waste of a season. No surprise we're where we are in the table, the guy now wearing Bale's shirt has started 3 fucking games. I wonder if he will still go to the World Cup.

bjaelke

Sunday is packed with exciting matches compared to today. Think this might be good day to clean out my back log... or go back to ros.

Can anyone write my Bachelor thesis? It's so boring. 18 more pages :/

I've got 2 more words for you :p

How will you handle the remainder of the Bundesliga, considering the upcoming semis and the fact you've already won it? Guessing you'll play the first team in games where there's a week or more until the important matches, and the reserves in matches immediately prior to them

Blablurn

I've got 2 more words for you :p

How will you handle the remainder of the Bundesliga, considering the upcoming semis and the fact you've already won it? Guessing you'll play the first team in games where there's a week or more until the important matches, and the reserves in matches immediately prior to them

Since our big games are in the middle of the week from now on (next wednesday DFB Cup Semi Final and the week after the Madrid weeks start) I expect big rotations on the weekends. But since todays opponent is Dortmund I have a feeling Pep will no go for an full our rotation today (compared to the loss against augsburg).

No idea. Gonna be interesting to see what he will do.

Blablurn

When I did mine, my supervisor decided that 50 pages were the minimum, but at least in my field I could just add graphs and examples. What's your major again?

chinese + politics. my thesis is about "advertising in china - how to appeal to the new middle class". yeah, i will also use a shitton of pictures at some point but right now im just writing, writing, writing.

Silly rule, give me their phone number, I will talk to them.

lol

"fuck bla. give him at least 50 pages"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom