• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

The fans waiting for the team bus:
BlGLkreIcAAf8NH.jpg

BlGMX7IIEAAtxYu.jpg

BlGMcT0IIAAexYG.jpg
I found these on my twitter feed

bjaelke

Confirmed #LFC team v @MCFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Sakho, Skrtel, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge

Confirmed #LFC subs v @MCFC: Jones, Toure, Agger, Aspas, Moses, Allen, Lucas

---

Off to the pub to watch the game. My gut tells me we'll win this one.

Portugeezer

I hate both these teams...

Liverpool has punchable face scum like Gerrard and Carragher (these days he is on Sky Sports provides me with some lols).

City are low class people with money.

1 - 1 pls footbal gods.

FuturusX

Liverpool brothers and sisters...no matter the result today, tis been a mighty season,
resplendent with the highest of highs and so few lows. Brendan's boys have shone so very brightly like a torch in the Merseyside sky...

Win, lose or draw...the pride in my heart cannot be extinguished....

Having said that......

Let's kill them boys!!!!!!

YNWA!!!!!!!!

Salvadora

Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

My father said to me one day "is it red or blue for you?"
and if it's red you're out the door and I won't see you no more

GorillaJu

4 - Liverpool have won all four home meetings with fellow members of the top seven this season, scoring 14 and conceding once. (final Opta judgment redacted)

Can we do this, guys?

LTWheels

@philmcnulty: Just heard Liverpool owner John W. Henry telling England manager Roy Hodgson at Anfield: "We've got a lot of great players for you."

Marc

God, the tension for this game. Players must be struggling to walk with this pressure "what if you trip!".

Hopefully this game is epic. Bold lineup from Rodgers, would have thought Allen would be in there ahead of Coutinho to help keep the ball better.

TeddyBoy

Liverpool brothers and sisters...no matter the result today, tis been a mighty season,
resplendent with the highest of highs and so few lows. Brendan's boys have shone so very brightly like a torch in the Merseyside sky...

Win, lose or draw...the pride in my heart cannot be extinguished....

Having said that......

Let's kill them boys!!!!!!

YNWA!!!!!!!!

Well said mate, less than an hour.

YNWA

GorillaJu

God, the tension for this game. Players must be struggling to walk with this pressure "what if you trip!".

Hopefully this game is epic. Bold lineup from Rodgers, would have thought Allen would be in there ahead of Coutinho to help keep the ball better.

Don't think we'll try to control the ball today, think we'll try to exploit the slow defense and work the channels with Sturridge and Suarez on the counter.

FuturusX

Better to keep the ball in the back of their net. That's the idea at least. Hopefully it ends up that way and not the other way around.

Marc

Yeah, although I would have thought Coutinho coming on after 70 mins after keeping the ball and tiring them out would have been the way to go. Rodgers knows best know so far this season.

Might be going for counters at home with City having a high line and Demcfuckwit leaving his defence so often.

It is going to be a bloody draw isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom