• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Via RAWK, 1990, bottom left.

0lH2Ey9.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
if Chelsea are a little horse, then what does that make Liverpool?

cptphillips.jpg

the pirates in Captain Phillips?

Moyes' Unied is a rabid dog that needs to be put down.

GQman2121

Banned
If City win and don't end up winning the league - there's been huge mistakes made.

I want a loss today and at least a draw at Goodison to give us a sniff of a chance at it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pelligrini is Tom Hanks and Fergie is the navy seals captain

they want in with the big boys and there's nothing you can do to stop them

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for football in the history of the sport.

4 years ago, a great American (John W. Henry), in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, bought Liverpool FC. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of scousers who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that Arnie, Odd and co. will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the number of their PL titles but by the content of their character.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood and be a bunch of mates. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to get banned together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

Free at last from Sir Fergie! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

john-w-henry-hicks-gillett.jpg

Captain Phillips was a monstrously stupid film.

hahah you hated it? I thought it was good!

Suarez has never missed a game of football through injury. His "suspensions and injuries" list is actually just a suspensions list!

Good job he didn't join Arsenal then. He'd need a triple bypass by now.

Surely our medical team can't be good for transfers coming to think about it.

GorillaJu

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for football in the history of the sport.

4 years ago, a great American (John W. Henry), in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, bought Liverpool FC. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of scousers who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that Arnie, Odd and co. will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the number of their PL titles but by the content of their character.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

hahah you hated it? I thought it was good!

USA. USA. USA

Haha Yurt <3

---

Someone embed this photo for me pls. This is a nice touch by City.

http://twitter.com/Simon_Hughes__/status/455284386825764865/photo/1

Boss

2 hours to go. Sounds like Kompany is closer to not starting than he is to starting. That's just one player though. Aguero, Silva, Kompany, Dzeko, Negredo. Any of them can be the difference. Navas or Nasri as well. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Luis pls. Sakho pls. Whoever plays best between Silva and Gerrard will be on the winning team.

Yen

I have a dream today!

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood and be a bunch of mates. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to get banned together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

Single tear runs down face.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I can see City getting shat on, I really can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom