• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

GcVg4os.png

Today at the away game in Waalwijk. Good support for the boys. So close to that fourth consecutive title. Can almost touch it now.

Cappa

Banned
Why are people saying Chelsea are out? They have a home advantage coming up and scoring 2 goals is not that impossible.

Unfortunately overreactions are very popular these days!

Two weeks ago everyone was counting Barcelona's demise in La Liga, now they are counting Real Madrid's.... with two months of football left.

Anything can happen... no one should be counted out of anything.

Why are people saying Chelsea are out? They have a home advantage coming up and scoring 2 goals is not that impossible.

Yeah there's a chance, I have my doubts over this team though... But much stranger things have happened in CL.

Pastore is basically the Infamous of AMFs.

He's the Crysis. Ahead of his time, a product that is too good for the hardware he was brought into which led to people misunderstanding him. He will also only get better with time, as other good managers shapes him.

Sirigu is the rollercoaster tycoon mobile game, a whore that dances for money.

Unfortunately overreactions are very popular these days!

Two weeks ago everyone was counting Barcelona's demise in La Liga, now they are counting Real Madrid's.... with two months of football left.

Anything can happen... no one should be counted out of anything.

#dortmundremuntadabundesligachampions2013/14

Cappa

Banned
He's the Crysis. Ahead of his time, a product that is too good for the hardware he was brought into which led to people misunderstanding him. He will also only get better with time, as other good managers shapes him.

People(myself included) forget he's still pretty damn young.... just 24.

Clegg

UK GAF.

Has Nigel Garage called for a coup because that's what it seemed like. He also came very close to going the full Enoch Powell in that debate.

Cappa

Banned
I can easily see Real imploding in the rematch.

they'd have to lose 4-0 for that to happen..... that Dortmund defense looks absolutely terrible.... I don't see how anyone could easily see that happening.... possibilities are always there but Dortmund are in much worse shape than any other team right now.

Splatt

they'd have to lose 4-0 for that to happen..... that Dortmund defense looks absolutely terrible.... I don't see how anyone could easily see that happening.... possibilities are always there but Dortmund are in much worse shape than any other team right now.

The choke is strong in Madrid.

They're LeBron of top teams.

Hixx

Di Marzio says, if we stay up anyway, we are going to sign Sime Vrsaljko.

Can we please stop buying shit from Italy. Look where it's got us this fucking season.

FFS Italy this is YOUR fault.

subtles

LOOOOOOOOL

link to the video pls

I don't have the videos sadly as this is quite old.

I legitimately love that Mourinho gif, it's got great range.

Also, "out-tacticed" is such an odd phrase. :lol

I love his face at the end of the second Gif!

true LeBron is a big choker with his two championships... good comparison imo

Lebron bowing out of the Dunk'n contest will always weigh heavily in the mind of his critics.

Walshy

But they want to kick out the immigrants!

He even used the "day took our jerbs" argument.
Nick Clegg made it easy for him to win the debate.

Nick Clegg is everything wrong with modern politics: false, manipulative and artificial. The archetypal modern politician, camouflaging his globalising and elitist agenda with progressive sounding bullshit and gibberish.

Thankfully, his career in politics is over after the coalition, the lying twat.

Arnie

Whey, got my Infamous platinum.

Should probably get back to Uni work now.

Finished it tonight. Good game. Fuck getting a platinum, though. Doesn't that require you to play it twice? If you've done that, Will, I'm going to fucking shout at you.

On to Tomb Raider next.

WJD

Finished it tonight. Good game. Fuck getting a platinum, though. Doesn't that require you to play it twice? If you've done that, Will, I'm going to fucking shout at you.

On to Tomb Raider next.

Blasted through my second play through in about 6 hours, it's so much easier being bad.

come at me

And wait did Big Sam really say that?

He did. I can't help but somewhat like him though, he's a super big cunt, but look at that fat face, you kind of can't hate it as he laughs off everything. Also really often there's actually truth to what he says, like Chelsea being too busy moaning, they won fair and square.

TrueBlue

He did. I can't help but somewhat like him though, he's a super big cunt, but look at that fat face, you kind of can't hate it as he laughs off everything. Also really often there's actually truth to what he says, like Chelsea being too busy moaning, they won fair and square.

This is my view as well, I think he's good for a laugh. Has done pretty well for West Ham this season as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"We play shit football"

God its self aware :lol THAT'S IT they're officially my 2nd team!

OP, add me to the Aston Villa list!

Clegg

Nick Clegg made it easy for him to win the debate.

Nick Clegg is everything wrong with modern politics: false, manipulative and artificial. The archetypal modern politician, camouflaging his globalising and elitist agenda with progressive sounding bullshit and gibberish.

Thankfully, his career in politics is over after the coalition, the lying twat.
Nah mate.

He's a fucking hero.

Clegg would probably be seen as one of the sterner breed of politicians if he were Irish. That depressed me. We've too many with no backbone.

Hixx

So.

Who do we think John Oh'Shittheyvescored will be playing for next season?

I would GENUINELY rather have Gary Breen back there. Gary. Breen.

I'll go foooooor... Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom