• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Blasted through my second play through in about 6 hours, it's so much easier being bad.

come at me

Plan on doing that when I get a chance. Loved the good playthrough but would be so much easier just killing everything. :D

Beautiful game.

Can I get a recommendation for a good laptop that runs fast, has W7 or higher preinstalled, is reasonably priced and (can't overstate the importance of this) runs cool? I'm happy to have no gaming capability if it keeps the price down

The Vaio is turning my room into a sauna whenever I try watching video for over 10 minutes, the plastic's even warped :(

@Hixx, Hull I reckon

"We play shit football"

God its self aware :lol THAT'S IT they're officially my 2nd team!

OP, add me to the Aston Villa list!

Don't make them your second team too quickly, the supporters hates him and he will not stay forever, hell it's not that long ago there was talks of the pressure getting to the club so they were ready to fire him. Then you just got west ham left, a shit club for cunts. Fat Sam just doesn't give a shit, he was even booed out by West Ham supporters the other day when they won 2-1 over Hull lol.

Hixx

Don't make them your second team too quickly, the supporters hates him and he will not stay forever, hell it's not that long ago there was talks of the pressure getting to the club so they were ready to fire him. Then you just got west ham left, a shit club for cunts. Fat Sam just doesn't give a shit, he was even booed out by West Ham supporters the other day when they won 2-1 over Hull lol.

When they were beating us 2-0 they were singing "we hate our manager"...

Carbonox

Just finished episode 5 of Season 3 of Game of Thrones. Enjoying this season so far.

Episode 4 is my favourite so far when Daenerys goes HAM and
reveals she was privy to the slave master all along, using her dragon as bait and then commanding it and her new army to fuck the sheikhs in their asses
. One of my favourite moments of the entire series so far.

Am I the only one that wants to see full frontal of the Brigitte Nielson lookalike? I have a curious mind.

God bless the redhead who looks like a less STD-filled Bianca from Eastenders.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Keep watching Carbooooo

:lol why do they hate him this much? He's keeping them in midtable! They were in the Championship not that long ago ffs!

West Ham have a bizarre notion that they have a history of playing good football. I haven't seen it for a long, long time though on a consistent basis

Carbonox

West Ham have a bizarre notion that they have a history of playing good football. I haven't seen it for a long, long time though on a consistent basis

THey've neverp played good football. The closest was when I bought Jonas Gutierrez for them in FIFA 2010 and took them to the Champions League. They wish they had as much swag in real life.

WJD

Real Madrid
PSG
Atletico Madrid
Manchester United

Manchester United
Real Madrid

Manchester United

it is written

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
James Franco looooooooool

Straight to the point

Where do u live?
Do u have a bf?
Not 18? When's ur bday?

And I bet he fucked a few like this :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He might come off as desperate yes, but it no doubt worked for him before. #respect
He's James Franco, got no time for games, he knows they want his dick no matter what he says. He could say "imma smack you in the face with my man-meat, u down?" and they'd still say "YES *_*"

He's James Franco, got no time for games, he knows they want his dick no matter what he says. He could say "imma smack you in the face with my man meat, u down?" and they'd still say "YES *_*"

Some girls like that stuff. Did you see that Duke uni freshman on facial abuse? She was outed by some dick who also went to duke, was a thread about it... So I had to see the video for scientific reasons... and uhm.

cr5LxAm.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some girls like that stuff. Did you see that Duke uni freshman on facial abuse? She was outed by some dick who also went to duke, was a thread about it... So I had to see the video for scientific reasons... and uhm.

cr5LxAm.png
WHAT!

LOOOOOL LINK ON TWITTER PLS

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The choke is strong in Madrid.

They're LeBron of top teams.
I don't know what basketball team you support but I can assure they're inferior and have won less championships in the past 4 seasons than the Miami Heat.

So how dead are Barça? I can't believe I wake up to news of TWO TRANSFER WINDOW BANS. What the fuck is next? Barça running a Satanic cult that ritualisticaly rapes and kills children?

GQman2121

Banned
Out: Luiz, Torres, Lampard, Cole, Eto'o, Ba, Cech, Schwarzer, Bertrand, Moses, Marin, Kakuta

In: Lukaku, Zouma, Omeruo, Van Ginkel, Piazon, Chalobah, Courtois, Shaw, Barkley, Costa

This is pretty much how I imagine you

yikes, not even close. you'd be surprised at how... un-metal i actually look. Can Crusher has seen my photo. shit, Can seen pictures of me and my daughter. ask him how i look.

do you think im ugly

you look like a serial killer. how many favela hobos have you choked while touching yourself?

And you haven't even seen Wlibur's less flattering bits.

i don't want to go blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom