• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Whatever happened to Sergio Canales. :'(

I hope he makes it at Sociedad.

Speaking of which, I wonder if United will go for Inigo Martinez this summer.

Yen

Nah mate.

He's a fucking hero.

Clegg would probably be seen as one of the sterner breed of politicians if he were Irish. That depressed me. We've too many with no backbone.
*squints* it sounds like you're saying Clegg has backbone.

Clegg

Whatever happened to Sergio Canales. :'(

I hope he makes it at Sociedad.

Speaking of which, I wonder if United will go for Inigo Martinez this summer.
It's still only April and many club will only be finalising their transfer targets over the next month. But I wouldn't be surprised if United had already locked down their targets and had started making moves in private. Last summer was a disaster, one which I'm sure Woodward will be keen to avoid.

K1LLER7

It's still only April and many club will only be finalising their transfer targets over the next month. But I wouldn't be surprised if United had already locked down their targets and had started making moves in private. Last summer was a disaster, one which I'm sure Woodward will be keen to avoid.
Apparently he was in Paris today.

Moura pls.

The Llama

Apparently he was in Paris today.

Moura pls.

I'd KILL to add Moura to Liverpool. I used to watch his highlight videos before he went to PSG since he was amazing even when he was in Brazil.

Lets go USA tonight.

I'm not gonna complain about more football, but I hate these friendlies on unofficial dates. I also hate how some media people *coughIvescough* made a huge deal out of that Mexican team refusing to release 2 US players. I'd be pissed if, say, Liverpool had released players for a friendly like this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus patron John Elkann stirred up controversy by declaring: “I don’t know why Inter aren’t winning any more. I hope they keep on losing, though”

The President of Exor is one of the heirs to the Agnelli family and was at a Q&A when asked by a child why Inter have stopped winning.

YES MOYES

ibvJ22SUkNH4Ij.gif

(don't follow Netromelo for more Everton gifs)

Listening to these commentators you'd think that this Wondolowski is a world class player. And then you remember that he's behind fucking Altidore in the pecking order, lol

FootballFan

Bradley close.

Stat update : Landon Donovan has just completed his 322nd chest trap against nations from north america. #Record

The Llama

International friendly not even on an "official" friendly date. tbh I'm not sure why anyone cares outside of "WOOHOO LETS BEAT MEXICO!" Neither side is really accomplishing anything via this match.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
International friendly not even on an "official" friendly date. tbh I'm not sure why anyone cares outside of "WOOHOO LETS BEAT MEXICO!" Neither side is really accomplishing anything via this match.

thats my take. If its not fifa related event, fuck it. Bragging rights on a non-fifa date is dumb you know?

Wow, pulido actually managed to score on the dominos pizza nt??

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
If either side is bragging about a result in this match, they have a big inferiority complex. At least IMO.

Im not. USMNT hasn't achieved jack shit unlike Mexico so these clasico's or as they say "eternal rivals" or "Rivalry!!" is all smoke and mirrors...just a bs marketing ploy for SUM to make cash on our feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom