• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
BkPnJJICQAEz2jJ.jpg

I've seen him a few times where he just couldn't do anything right. But then again everyone has bad days.

---

Nightmare fuel for Fady.

BkPqTKhCQAAXqh0.jpg:large

He plays on a team that doesn't trust him at all. He needs a team that fits him better. He's not good at defending and he's not a fucking winger. Cavani also should leave if he's not given more time up front in his natural position.

and meh at Hazard, he already denied it several times and so has Chelsea. They can get Oscar if they really want to. ;)

Koko

Banned
Matuidi was okay. Verratti aside from losing the ball almost every time was bad. If he's the player all the Juve drones drool over, that is sad.

I can't comment on this game because I was half paying attention to it, but Verratti deserves all the drools over that he gets from Juve and PSG fans. There isn't another youngster with the raw talent that he has.

dc89

Funnily enough also the attitude half the PSG supporters and some clueless Serie A fools got. He's class, a world star player and he should get out of PSG as soon as possible.

quite a character this Barton fella

:lol

Joey always delivers

He plays on a team that doesn't trust him at all. He needs a team that fits him better. He's not good at defending and he's not a fucking winger. Cavani also should leave if he's not given more time up front in his natural position.

and meh at Hazard, he already denied it several times and so has Chelsea. They can get Oscar if they really want to. ;)

Joey Barton is an average Championship player.

Why does anyone give a fuck about his cretinous thoughts?

Whatever Barton says, it must be the opposite.

What would he know of champions league football ffs.

Barton is majestic at what he does! He is comedy gold.

FootballFan

Matuidi was okay. Verratti aside from losing the ball almost every time was bad. If he's the player all the Juve drones drool over, that is sad.

You can't just judge him on one game vs a mourinho team of all teams too.

If you were to do that then you'd think giroud is better than cavani, based on his performance.

You can't just judge him on one game vs a mourinho team of all teams too.

If you were to do that then you'd think giroud is better than cavani, based on his performance.
Yeah yeah I know I'm just emotional right now after such a bad game from both sides. Our season is pretty much over.

Meier

Did this get posted before? Wtf? Sounds like it'd be an April Fool's joke or something..
Hundreds of Chelsea football fans went on the rampage in central Paris on Wednesday, smashing up cafes and shops before the Champions League quarter final against Paris Saint-Germain.

The worst of the violence was in Rue St Denis, a popular tourist street full of pubs and bars.

Some 400 thugs could be seen making 'Seig Heil' salutes and chanting racist abuse before they started attacking PSG fans.

"We’re trying to contain the violence but it’s spreading,’ said one officer on the scene, as riot units arrived on mass.

Flares were let off, and the small, packed streets was soon filled with thick black smoke.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...igans-go-on-the-rampage-in-central-Paris.html

What a nightmare. As good a manager as he is, he has to be the most unlikable person in football.

Salazar

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaal

I hope you're back full time! We need you in the 2nd leg!

Think I'm ok now. Last night I put the oven on (chips m8, chips) and then spontaneously fell asleep. Danger.

Next week gonna be mad with marking plus CL. Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom