• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

It's almost the real CL time!

cover+lione+juve.jpg

Lyon, please be gentle tonight!

#GentleLion

Meier

FilthyCostlyHylaeosaurus.gif

ESPN showed the line and it was of course pretty evident he was on. Unfortunate decision because that was also a very nice finish.

subtles

http://fat.gfycat.com/FilthyCostlyHylaeosaurus.gif[IMG]

ESPN showed the line and it was of course pretty evident he was on. Unfortunate decision because that was also a very nice finish.[/QUOTE]

A real shame as it was a great move.

Bradley looks like he'll be pivotal this WC. We missed him vs Ukraine.

That James Franco thread is bad, I'm 30 and get the impression I shouldn't be talking to 17 yr old college girls who work weekends any more.

GorillaJu

That James Franco thread is bad, I'm 30 and get the impression I shouldn't be talking to 17 yr old college girls who work weekends any more.

Errr, you shouldn't. It's creepy to approach minors under any potential pretense of sexual interest and it wreaks of power exploitation, especially at 30 (or older, of course). If you were my neighbor, I'd definitely try to have you removed from the neighborhood. Just keep a safe distance so no one will suspect you. Also keep your hands where they can be seen at all times, you creepy predator.

The day she turns 18 though, you better ram that pussy boy. #Reckthatshit

Errr, you shouldn't. It's creepy to approach minors under any potential pretense of sexual interest and it wreaks of power exploitation, especially at 30 (or older, of course). If you were my neighbor, I'd definitely try to have you removed from the neighborhood. Just keep a safe distance so no one will suspect you. Also keep your hands where they can be seen at all times, you creepy predator.

The day she turns 18 though, you better ram that pussy boy. #Reckthatshit

Well 16 is legal over here so I'm not getting locked up.

I wouldn't hit it anyway I'm happy in my relationship and tbh it would be far too easy.

GorillaJu

I've never done anal and I'm really not interested in it at all. A finger round the pooper is enough business in that area.

Condoms are alright, I can get off sometimes but the smell always bothers me. Especially if you bump uglies in the morning and then go out/to work. You go to take a piss, free the beast and all hell breaks loose. There are like four things in the mix that can burn the inside of your nose like a spoonful of wasabi.

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm so happy for Moyesie. I really think he'll make it.

Edit: I should really remember to quote things, ah well, can't be arsed now.

Salazar

One half-decent performance at home and United fans are already confident they'll go through. Jeez.

Confidence is a less embarrassing posture than "Boohoo, the Britishers were playing handball".

We fucken drew, Robben, you pissant figurine. We even scored first.

I still can't believe Robben got dealt with by Buttner.

So much so that I almost think it could be worth starting him out in Munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom