• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

I'm in disbelief at some of the vitriol being thrown at Liverpool.

Dortmund win the league after finishing fifth the previous season.

Class club. Brilliant team. Wonderful manager. Can't wait until they play in Europe.
Let's all rub one out to Atletico; the dirty yet dainty cunts.

I don't even want acknowledgement or courtesy

just for the club to be left alone

but no

Liverpool are a joke club in a joke league. The most hated team in the world.

He's making a lot of opportunities to be fair to him, good running. Just his decision making is off.

He's created loads of dangerous situations, but then just messed them all up.

You'd expect he will develop that side of his game though.
Pretty much my thoughts.

I really fancy our chances against Liverpool because I think we're always up for the big games. It's these types of matches that scare me.

pulga

Banned
I'm in disbelief at some of the vitriol being thrown at Liverpool.

Dortmund win the league after finishing fifth the previous season.

Class club. Brilliant team. Wonderful manager. Can't wait until they play in Europe.
Let's all rub one out to Atletico; the dirty yet dainty cunts.

I don't even want acknowledgement or courtesy

just for the club to be left alone

but no

Liverpool are a joke club in a joke league. The most hated team in the world.

blame Arnie, everyone was firmly on the Liverpool bandwagon until he went full Blablurn on us

#humildat

José Mourinho;108015639 said:
Pretty much my thoughts.

I really fancy our chances against Liverpool because I think we're always up for the big games. It's these types of matches that scare me.
It's a tough one.

Chelsea are the one team who can go and do a job and get it done regardless of how tough the game is.

So I almost expect you to do it - but then thinking more rationally Liverpool have to be the favourites. Interesting to see how Mourinho is going to set up anyway.

Elchele

3ragE69.gif

maisie pls

is that wooden

Portugeezer

I'm confused.

They keep saying Chelsea would win the title if they win their remaining matches, but then... City would also surpass Liverpool and Chelsea if Chelsea beat Liverpool and City win all their matches... so... what?

Raped at Anfield in two weeks. Rape I tells you. I need to nap before Mad Men.

Jose is a big game manager, he'll have been monitoring Liverpool he'll set us up right for the game, whether we get the result is another matter but we were supposed to get raped by City, and we didn't.

Happy with the result, performance was a bit weak, Im really impressed with Salah in some ways - his pace, his positioning, its good but his finishing and final ball weren't good today I really like him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom