• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Will be interesting to see how we line up with Sturridge and Henderson injured/suspended.

As we won't be playing 2 up front, I suppose that we will have more protection on the flanks to pace. That's our biggest weakness.

Meier

No way Chelsea beat Liverpool. I'm gonna lodge my bet for Pool winning the league.

Phew. We got this.

ThinOblongIberianlynx.gif

Wilbur

Banned
lolwut

they still have to visit valencia, host malaga and then camp nou

league is gonna go down to the last game

If they win the games up until camp Nou they win the title before a ball is even kicked m8

Malaga are shit and it's at the Calderon

Valencia could be tricky but don't think it'll be tougher than today; derby a few days after the shift they put in against Barca.

Milner was great today btw. Maybe a case of him being told to be direct, and attack at will. Should play like that all the time, and he'd be better than Navas judging by his performance today.

pulga

Banned
If they win the games up until camp Nou they win the title before a ball is even kicked m8

Malaga are shit and it's at the Calderon

Valencia could be tricky but don't think it'll be tougher than today; derby a few days after the shift they put in against Barca.

dont tell me things im very well aware of m8

baby if anything this season has taught us not to underestimate any of the "shit" spanish teams

just look at barca, sitting pretty third in a two team league after bottling against granada

LTWheels

The lack of info on Sturridge is making me worried;..

Tbh, he hasn't been great for a few games. Prob could do with a rest.

Coutinho and Sterling are our in form attackers at the moment. With Sturridge being injured it will allow us to play both with Allen.

Wilbur

Banned
dont tell me things im very well aware of m8

baby if anything this season has taught us not to underestimate any of the "shit" spanish teams

just look at barca, sitting pretty third in a two team league after bottling against granada

Malaga are doing fuck all at the Calderon, I'm sorry. Away you might have a point, but noooooooo

LTWheels

4-3-3.

Similar to how we was in the winter. Allen has to step up.

Alternative would be a diamond, bringing Lucas, and Allen and having Sterling upfront alongside Suarez. But then no options off the bench. I expect to see Allen play for 60 mins, running and pressing himself knackered then Lucas coming on (if we play 4-3-3).

Or go 5 in midfield, with Sterling running beyond Suarez from deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom