• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

negrito pls season 1 spoilers are way past expiry date

You're lucky I'm well into the third book but I don't appreciate the sentiment.

You posted a spoiler that pissed me off a while back.

Nothing will beat Kikarian though, spoiled the ending of BB before I even started the damn show. It was my fault. I'll admit. But still. I'm broken.

Kikarian

Cleverley' going in my ToTS, due to his persistence and Spanish like quality.

Also Toure is one of the best midfielders atm.

until Kroos comes baby

<3

Wilbur

Banned
Does my box in!

Good win for London today though. Tough game away at Wales.

m8 we didn't play today

Such a shame this, that the minority ruin it for the majority.

Some Liverpool fans decided to smash up a City coach after the game. After everything was done pre-match. After all the respect and support that City have shown down the years towards anything Hillsborough.

maybe they were just trying to brick nasri

Salvadora

Toure is probably the best midfielder in the league. People make too much out of him disappearing from matches.
Think you're right.

The number of times he just effortlessly strolls through the midfield is incredible. People have become sort of used to his brilliance to an extent, like Messi.
If there was a two first month of the league team, he would be in it.
He was brilliant for, like, 5/6 months.

Mango.

pulga

Banned

Nothing will beat Kikarian though, spoiled the ending of BB before I even started the damn show. It was my fault. I'll admit. But still. I'm broken.

?? which one??

:loooooool

Hitcher is great
I take that as a compliment

are you admitting to being the fugitive known as elsk

Feorax

Such a shame this, that the minority ruin it for the majority.

Some Liverpool fans decided to smash up a City coach after the game. After everything was done pre-match. After all the respect and support that City have shown down the years towards anything Hillsborough.

Fucks sake. That's the only real downside to our success this season, it gives the worst of our fanbase a large audience to act like cunts in front of.

Thought City were brilliant today, both on the pitch and off it. Deserve real respect.

Kikarian

pls when did I spoil it I don't recall it

the only episode I watched of BB was the finale.

That's how you should watch TV. Just watch the Finale.

What I'm going to do for GoT. Don't watch that, either.

Arnie

The varying states of Hazard, Toure and Sturridge's injuries could all have a huge say in this title race.

Eager to hear about the latter. Whilst I know we can win without him (and Suarez hit his best form without Sturridge on the pitch) we're so much more threatening when teams have to worry about the pair of them.

pulga

Banned
WES PLEASE

idX60gQ8MdiVz.gif

dc89

Fucks sake. That's the only real downside to our success this season, it gives the worst of our fanbase a large audience to act like cunts in front of.

Thought City were brilliant today, both on the pitch and off it. Deserve real respect.

We have JT fans too. Every club has a few. Like the ones who coined Rio at the Etihad.

Our fans who travel to the away games are usually impeccably well behaved and I'm glad to see we were today.

Clegg

Call me bias, but Giggs was the most undeserved winner I remember. One of the highlights in his acceptance montage was him shielding the ball out of play ffs :p
That one was undeserving too but was just as much of a career achievement award than anything else. Still don't know how Bale won it though.

Hixx

First couple of seasons of MF are great.

Imo American comedies tend to peter out around their 4th season and MF is no different.

subtles

?? which one??

You confuse me...

What are you asking about?

Kikarian or yourself?

If it's yourself, everything from before I read the books to quite a few things while I was catching up.

Kikarian: Breaking Bad SPOILER
Walt dies :(
That's the only character I knew as well...

3Sixty

My Saints Awards Doe.

Player of the season

1) Adam Lallana
2) Jay Rod
3) Dejan Lovren

Unsung Hero Award

1) Jack Cork
2) Steven Davis

White teenager with cropped blonde hair

1) Shaw
2) Chambers
3) JWP

Signing of the season

1) Dejan Lovren
2) Not Victor Wanyama
3) Not Pablo Osvaldo

Goal of the Season.

1) Lallana Vs Hull
2) Osvaldo Vs City
3) Lallana vs Newcastle

Thnx 4 watching

Kikarian

You confuse me...

What are you asking about?

Kikarian or yourself?

If it's yourself, everything from before I read the books to quite a few things while I was catching up.

Kikarian: Breaking Bad SPOILER
Walt dies :(
That's the only character I knew as well...
Where did I spoil it though in this thread? :(

I can't remember the emotions were overwhelming and I never watched any other episode of BB in my life either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom