• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
munchustur unutud

Player of the season

1) De Gea
2) Adnan
3) pls

Unsung Hero Award

1) Welbz
2) pls

Goal of the Season.

1) Adnan v Newcastle
2) save me obi wan you're my only hope

Thnx 4 watching

Adnan being in the top of Uniteds best player lists, just goes to show what a terrible season they've had. What has he really done outside of the Sunderland match? Barely anything, few good moments here and there, but really nothing more than Kalou would have done in his average season.

Don't listen to Wooden. It's not your fault Wooden didn't pay attention to Adnan.

So yesterday kind of showed the problem Wigan fans have with Nick. He's the most talented player at the club, but his work rate is non existent and kind of moves around like Berbatov. They say he's lazy in training too.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd pay 12m for Milner and not a penny more. Even then I'm taking English into account. He's a decent squad option to have, and would have been a better shout than Navas today.

Clegg

Why do people make a big deal out of clubs scouting players? Big clubs like Madrid are scouting fucking everyone that is considered an up and coming talent. Not that you are getting the Willy.. Daddy Mou will take him.
There is a deep rooted paranoia in every United that we'll miss out on almost all our transfer targets. For me, its been there since we missed out on Batistuta.

GorillaJu

Sturridge has been really bad for a few weeks now but even when he isn't scoring his movement brings a lot to the attack and opens up space for Suarez. I'm of two minds about his injury. Think he could use a break but coping may be difficult. I guess we'll start both Lucas and Allen and play Coutinho on the left.

Sterling has become one of our most important players. What a talent.

pulga

Banned
tumblr_n3y6v0mL221qbiysso3_r1_250.gif

look at him he's so happy

tumblr_n3y6v0mL221qbiysso5_r1_250.gif

Yen

Sturridge has been really bad for a few weeks now but even when he isn't scoring his movement brings a lot to the attack and opens up space for Suarez. I'm of two minds about his injury. Think he could use a break but coping may be difficult. I guess we'll start both Lucas and Allen and play Coutinho on the left.

Sterling has become one of our most important players. What a talent.

Is there anything to be said for saying another mass playing Aspas? Or even Sterling as a striker in the same system as now, with Allen and Lucas to come in?

Feorax

Is there anything to be said for saying another mass playing Aspas?

Doesn't have the pace to make much of a difference.

Our starting XI can survive the losses we took today. We bring in Allen and Lucas and gain more control in midfield. Our bench is a bit fucked though, going to have to bring Alberto and Teixiera in.

pulga

Banned
rewatching last years season finale of mad men

how you doing pete?

NOT GREAT BOB

looooooool

proceeds to back up into a sign thingy

GorillaJu

Is there anything to be said for saying another mass playing Aspas?

Well if we has the title in the bag I'd say play Aspas every week, give him a chance to prove himself or at the very least out him in the shop window. As it is we need our absolute best from here on out so I would say no to Aspas.

Salah or Kono would have been really helpful. I give us a 50/50 shot for the title at this point. 80% if we beat Chelsea, or if City or Chelsea slip up somewhere.

rewatching last years season finale of mad men

how you doing pete?

NOT GREAT BOB

looooooool

proceeds to back up into a sign thingy

I was watching some of season 1 the other day, reminded me how puzzled I was with Don the first seasons time. When he drives away from the birthday party and just sits there watching a train... Just to bring home some dog with him lol. Also it disturbs me how many times they have changed Bobby, can't they just kill him off? No one will miss him. Now lets get some more Glen.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gentleman's request: pls post your detailed GoT impressions in the GoT thread if you're gonna watch it live in a few hours. Not all of us can watch it in the morning ;_;

Of course you can just tell me to fuck myself and post it here anyway
NFL-GAF aka Best-GAF

We also have Wes, so it's an easy transition
But my team is the Bulls :((

pulga

Banned
This is basically bullying now

You're only thin because you do coke with the Malaysian national handball team or wherever you're from

blame wooden for giffing the extra-fat version looooooooool

hell, we can blame wooden for 70% of this threads problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom