• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I told you guys Inter were good. I think I'll support them from now on.

iwV0RlX.gif

Salvadora

I hate her accent though. I think Hayley is mucho gusto, and Claire I really wanna fuck. She'd be such a disciplinarian
Such a harsh accent innit. Claire would definitely get it too.

Hayley literally looks about 13/14. Not surprised you and Wooden are into her.

Arnie

Oh god, yea, jesus, that Giggs award.

Such a joke. Undermined the whole thing.

If he deserves a lifetime achievement award then give him one, don't adapt a wholly unrelated award.

Just adds to his acidic personality, to be honest. At least JT is funny.

tumblr_md5wwpUxsj1r9vg1go2_250.gif

Mastadon

Banned
Bluemoon is absolutely hilarious/embarassing. There's a 9 pages thread moaning about our supporters booing City when they had the ball.
KuGsj.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
For consistency, nope. Aguero, Hazard, Toure and Ramsey have all ran him really close over numerous points of the season, but no one's been at it all year like he has.

I don't believe him when he says Jos Hooveld is the best centre back in the league, let me have this.
Fuk u wilbur I worked hard on my team of the season and u skipped past it

I told you guys Inter were good. I think I'll support them from now on.
Good enough for floating in midtable, yes.

Wilbur

Banned
Sterling work, 3Sixty. United awards night coming next :sunface:

And the Giggs award was weird. Can't remember who else was good that year. Was it 2008/09? ronaldo again i guess tee hee

Such a harsh accent innit. Claire would definitely get it too.

Hayley literally looks about 13/14. Not surprised you and Wooden are into her.

she's older than me m8 i can penetrate her if she lets me

subtles

Breaking Bad spoiler ahead!..
@StanCollymore
"Thanks to all for telling me
Walt dies
. Can't wait."

So he has just spoilt it for everyone else, then.

It's ok, though. As I mentioned, it was my fault as it was untagged on my phone for some reason.

Arnie

City deserve their fair share of refereeing injustice after the horseshit that's aided them throughout this campaign, but I would be comprehensively enraged if Liverpool were on the wrong end of Clattenburg today.

The handball and the Suarez dive were fairly obvious, but I'm buzzing to get away with them.

As Wilbur said, though, no sympathy for City. Whilst I hate the saying this really does even out a lot of the bollocks that preceded it.

Wilbur

Banned
munchustur unutud

Player of the season

1) De Gea
2) Adnan
3) pls

Unsung Hero Award

1) Welbz
2) pls

White teenager with cropped blonde hair

1) errr
2) wat
3) cleverley? idk lol

Signing of the season

1) Mata
2) Not Marwan
3) Still not Marwan

Goal of the Season.

1) Adnan v Newcastle
2) save me obi wan you're my only hope

Thnx 4 watching

Adnan being in the top of Uniteds best player lists, just goes to show what a terrible season they've had. What has he really done outside of the Sunderland match? Barely anything, few good moments here and there, but really nothing more than Kalou would have done in his average season.

Matic needs to start being more adventurous and shoot from range.

Ugh he did in that Crystal Palace match and it was terrible every single time. They also had parked their bus, but he quite often lost it that way. He does rather well though when going further forward, he had some good play on the left wing with Azpilicueta today.

Ugh he did in that Crystal Palace match and it was terrible every single time. They also had parked their bus, but he quite often lost it that way. He does rather well though when going further forward, he had some good play on the left wing with Azpilicueta today.
He had that one really good attempt in the City match but besides that I don't remember him trying all that much. Agreed on the wing play comment, that pass to Salah in the Stoke game was delicious.

subtles

There was an interview with Konoplyanka where he was asked about us.

Konoplyanka said he was focused on Dnipro now as they're challenging for the league, but hopes LFC win it in England.

Konoplyanka - "I got to know Rodgers, we spoke a bit, about each other, got to know one another." LFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom