• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Getting dem 16mm film gifs out?

92ehPLz.gif

Clegg

In February and a bit of March Mata wasn't playing to expectations. But with the RVP and Rooney injuries he's come into his own and is playing more like the player we all know he can be.

In February and a bit of March Mata wasn't playing to expectations. But with the RVP and Rooney injuries he's come into his own and is playing more like the player we all know he can be.

Can't wait for them both to be back again. I don't like Mata doing well, it hurts to see. Not as bad as United supporters on here posting every photo they can find of him in suits though, that is easily worse.

LTWheels

Towards the end of World War Z reminds me of Left 4 Dead.

Surprisingly an alright film. The trailer made it look way shitter than it actually is.

Cappa

Banned
well it looks like Diego Costa is just a "minor" injury to his tibia injury and will be ok.... as a real madrid fan I'm glad he's ok and glad if it is "minor" that he will be ready for World Cup... we don't stand a chance in Brazil without him

I'm amazed Maxi Lopez is actually doing alright in serie a, I've never seen a footballer look as little interested in doing anything, as Maxi Lopez against Copenhagen, when we play Fc Moscow.

Also fuck Maxi Lopez

And Icardi.

And fuck the chick they fucked.

WJD

Had possibly the best burger of my life tonight. Boar and chorizo.

I have to find happiness wherever I can now. Brendan has analled me. Assisted by Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom