• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

damn, who did this, osvaldo?

vucinic-alta-definizione.jpg

Moreno and Rakitic to Madrid for €30m?

I don't understand..

Rakitic's release clause is €40m, but because he only has a year left on his contract they're gonna have to sell for well below that.

Still pretty cheap overall, but the club still has financial problems. They aren't in the best negotiating position.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Barcelona sports director Andoni Zubizarreta (52) will on Wednesday resign due to the transfer ban imposed by Fifa. [catalunya radio]"

YES. FUCKING YES. We are bound to have new elections this year surely now, to get rid of all Rosell's remaining scumbag friends.
this post deserves more love. Isn't this basically an admission of guilt?

...how?

edit: hahah the players reactions. Pirlo :lol :lol

rvy

Banned
Why is Pirlo so gifable?

Pirlo, come to Benfica, we need a new number 10 since Aimar left.

You will be happy.

I will teach you in the ways of Portuguese strip clubs.

You know Man Utd bros. I hated Welbeck so much last year, more than Cleverley. Now he has shown himself as dependable while Rooney and RVP were out.

So should we give Cleverley a second chance next season? Yes/No?

You know Man Utd bros. I hated Welbeck so much last year, more than Cleverley. Now he has shown himself as dependable while Rooney and RVP were out.

So should we give Cleverley a second chance next season? Yes/No?

Welbeck did well in 2012. And even though Welbeck had an awful goal return last season he at least was playing out of position and still did well outside of his goal return. He's capable of putting in great performances in a big game. He can do a job. Cleverley can't and doesn't deserve a second chance.

I'll hate them forever if they make us lose Zelalem.

Dodgers play Giants pretty early today. Hopefully Ryu continues his ace form.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I need more sci-fi in my life. Why won't you provide it, television?

still stuck on episode 2 in Battlestar Galactica.

Thing is..

I kinda know the identity of
the Cylons on board
, so I had no motivation to continue watching whatsoever. -_-

Salvadora

I'll hate them forever if they make us lose Zelalem.
I'd rather Gedion "the next Cesc" Zelalem didn't have to do that transatlantic travelling.

He'll probably chose the United States though. Doesn't seem to be in with our German clique at the club, and by all accounts is pretty American.

I'd rather Gedion "the next Cesc" Zelalem didn't have to do that transatlantic travelling.

He'll probably chose the United States though. Doesn't seem to be in with our German clique at the club, and by all accounts is pretty American.

He'll be wasted in those crappy CONCACAF matches.

Zabojnik

I've been looking for that specific type of sci-fi for ages, like something in the mould of Babylon 5. I've long since give up hope of seeing a show like that so I've switched to books for that.

Any recent-ish recommendations? My backlog is pretty big already, but what the hell. You're a man of fine taste, arkon.

Person of Interest

get into it. NOW!

That's not what I would normally consider sci-fi. And I'm watching. And I'm thinking of dropping it, because it's pretty much boring me to tears these days. We've been over this before. Many times. :p It's a solid show, it just doesn't click with me.

Orphan Black. Watch it. Now. Season two starts in fifteen days.

Same as POI. I'm having a hard time calling it sci-fi, even though it's a fine show. I need hard sci-fi. Thousands of years in the future. Space travel. Wonders of the universe.

Wilbur

Banned
The Sun today on Mourinho's signings:

"Kurt Zouma and Marco van Ginkel have hardly played"

Never mind ones been injured all year and one isn't even at the fucking club :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom