• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Into

giphy.gif

hngg januzaj

Bayern gaf, for the love of everything, stay calm lol.

Januzaj had a bad game despite his goal and his involvement in the 3rd goal. There were 3 instances where he had the right idea (pass/shot), but his execution let him down as he scuffed the final pass/shot.

He started doing much better when he started drifting inside and had much more space to work with. This happens because he favors his left foot so much that each wing changes his playing style in obvious ways.

Stoke's midfield is like it's set up to play it early to a pacey front man, but they've got Crouch up front about 35 yards from goal, and Odemwingie just standing nowhere.

FootballFan

Januzaj had a bad game despite his goal and his involvement in the 3rd goal. There were 3 instances where he had the right idea (pass/shot), but his execution let him down as he scuffed the final pass/shot.

He started doing much better when he started drifting inside and had much more space to work with. This happens because he favors his left foot so much that each wing changes his playing style in obvious ways.

pls don't put him down, I just like to see him actually playing. Moyes has almost killed him.

Jack cw

So, you could actually say that you think you'll win the trophy.
I think that psg, barca and real are more suited to us and play more confident and they are still big names so no underestimating this time, yes. Don't make a mistake and join the Moyes hate. Chelsea and inter knocked out every competition with those tactics.

Phew

Never seen a team give the ball away in midfield as much as Stoke have so far. Chelsea doing some good pressing, combined with real carelessness on the ball, especially from Palacios and N'Zonzi

Wes

venison crêpe
How the hell did that hit the crossbar twice?!

That is incredible. I've never seen something like that.

FootballFan

fucking fuck. Masch and Pinto are so ...not good with the ball.

Bring on Neymar, we need that 2-0. Gonna be 1-1 soon by the looks of it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Please tell me someone else saw that in the Wolfsburg game. I'm still gobsmacked that didn't go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom