• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elder Scrolls Online looks relentlessly dull. Decently made, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to play it at all, let alone pay a subscription fee and play it for more than a week.

Clegg

Moyes:

"I've said all season that we have a really good squad of players and we showed that today."

No you haven't you prick. You've pissed and moaned all season about it.

Elder Scrolls Online looks relentlessly dull. Decently made, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to play it at all, let alone pay a subscription fee and play it for more than a week.

and you have to buy the game as well as paying the subscription lol. You know you've fucked up when there's way better free MMORPGs out there, than the one you demand both retail money and subscription for. If it wasn't in development for so long I could see it being mildly successful, but there's no way it will do well these days.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Massimo Cellino will officially buy 75% of Leeds United after winning his appeal against the Football League.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

enjoy England
KuGsj.gif

Makes it more likely that Real don't win the league: Yay
Makes it more likely that Atletico don't win the league: Boooooooooooooooooooooo

How I feel about every Barca league game these days :p

edit: Wait, Betis scored?

Zabojnik

YES MOYES! And people laughed at me when I said the win against Olympiakos was the turning point of United's season and Moyseh's career.

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED

Massimo Cellino will officially buy 75% of Leeds United after winning his appeal against the Football League.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

enjoy England
KuGsj.gif

YES CELLINO!

rvy

Banned
GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED

MOYEEZUS IS THE PROPHET.

HE WILL WIN THE CL.

At some point in the next 25 years.

Suen

Divemar coming on, Barca need to make sure they win this game now that Betis are back into it. Wait for that pen.

Randdalf

Sack Richie Barker, make Andy Awford caretaker, win two games in a row for the first time this season. No coincidence I think.

Suen

Hits Iniesta on his waist, Iniesta falls down and touch his legs :lol

It was magical. Pedro didn't really know what to do with it.

As I've posted already 3 times. Cesc/Neymar on asap pls.
Yeah it was quite beautiful. Don't think Pedro was expecting that so he looked confused. It was pretty bad from Betis though, defenders shouldn't have been that far up.

Scum

and you have to buy the game as well as paying the subscription lol. You know you've fucked up when there's way better free MMORPGs out there, than the one you demand both retail money and subscription for. If it wasn't in development for so long I could see it being mildly successful, but there's no way it will do well these days.
I won't be surprised to hear it when there's news of most of the team involved losing their jobs. Appatently it's taken 5yrs at least to make and cost about $200m.

Elchele

isn't Martino just a transition manager anyways? Klopp/Simeone coming in next season.

:lol

good luck with that
both of those are basically the opposite of what Barcelona would look for in a new coach. Martino is going to win the league in his first season without making signings and without pre-season

Suen

Another clear yellow that Alexis should have had. Yeah this ref is on Barca's side. Fortunately nothing that fucks the game so far.

edit: was Messi offside there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom