• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Adam is such a cunty player, you just know he is out to hurt players at all times as best he can get away with. Twat.

Suen

Betis pls. How did you not score?

:looooool another pen for Barca. It hit his arm though.

edit: looooooool double save from Betis GK and it still goes in goal. I feel sorry for these guys.

Neymar changing games through penalties. Joke player.

Cappa

Banned
62876-4-3-3-3.jpg

oh

Just checked the score... was it another dodgy penalty?

both penalties were dodgy. [/quote]

yes both were dodgy as usual nowadays

Suen

That penalty shouldn't have been given to Barca. It did take on his arm but it wasn't intentional but again these incidents lie in a grey area. Some refs don't care if it's intentional or not and some do. Anyway as much as we may laugh at Barca both penalties have been legit in this game although first one did look a bit soft.

Lampard's nationality preventing a booking there.

Adam's free kicks have been shit since he left Blackpool. Not sure how a player's set piece ability declines like that.

Cappa

Banned
Waiting for Madrid photoshops showing that it actually hit the goalkeepers hand, or that it was outside the box. :lol

La Liga referees are a joke... Dani Alves foul, from the back no less, is a straight red card he doesn't even see a yellow.... Madrid robbed the game in Elche(thanks to the ref) etc etc

Unlike certain people, I can clearly admit when a team is robbed. Betis is being robbed here today.... they deserve a draw.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What a stupid tackle. Criminal really.

Almost an amusing penalty from Fatty.

FootballFan

Thank god for Neymar. Turned the match around in minutes. Massive 3 points.

That penalty shouldn't have been given to Barca. It did take on his arm but it wasn't intentional but again these incidents lie in a grey area. Some refs don't care if it's intentional or not and some do. Anyway as much as we may laugh at Barca both penalties have been legit in this game although first one did look a bit soft.

I think the unintentional thing only works if the player is quite close to the ball when it is passed/crossed/kicked.

I think he had time to react and move his hand away or just not put it out like that.

GQman2121

Banned
That was close. Not entirely sure why he's taking them at this point when Hazard has shown that he's as cool as anyone from the spot.

FootballFan

La Liga referees are a joke... Dani Alves foul, from the back no less, is a straight red card he doesn't even see a yellow.... Madrid robbed the game in Elche(thanks to the ref) etc etc

Unlike certain people, I can clearly admit when a team is robbed. Betis is being robbed here today.... they deserve a draw.

How were they robbed... They were unlucky.

2 penalties(both penalties), an own goal(unlucky) and they dominated the match but...ahh nevermind, can't be bothered. You're right, Messi paid the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom