• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

I don't agree. I think he is capable of much more when he gets the proper service from his teammates.
anytime ive seen him this season he has done nothing but score goals, and nit at a good rate either. he goes to arsenal or spurs and he won't get beyond 10 per season. for that kind of return there are plenty of strikers who actually help out the team as well

Carbonox

The fuck at the Newcastle lineup. :lol

The fuck at Newcastle even winning and scoring a goal.

I am weirded out.

New Hannibal episode was so underwhelming after the tour de force that was the last several. At least we're seeing the introduction of the
Vergers
though.

Showaddy

Sherwood really is beyond a joke. He leaves out Sandro saying he has a calf injury, Sandro tweets he's not injured, then Sherwood goes off on one saying Sandro isn't good enough to be in the team before back tracking and saying he really is injured.

Feorax

Sherwood needs to be gone ASAP really. Lots of clubs will want to get players in before the World Cup, and if Sherwood is still around acting like a twat you can see a lot of players wanting out pretty much as soon as the window opens.

pulga

Banned
1013587_10150566497164953_5872940395153877339_n.jpg

Look who's back in training huehuehue

Just got home. Doing a shit. Will pop this game on after.

Daehli beasted in the first half. Cardiff as a whole stopped committing numbers forward and allowed Stoke to defend. Fucking pussies.

Can't believe Warren Joyce felt Daehli was too small to play for the reserves. Wonder what that cunt thought of Adnan. It was Fergie that fast tracked him to the reserves.

L1NETT

#championshipwatch

Barnsley losing (good for Charlton that)...but Millwall winning 2 nill at the Riverside (v.bad for Charlton!!!) 2 points clear at the mo.

Ipswich losing, sorry Pizza dude :/

lol, that took the ref out at Newcastle? Have to admit, I got brained with a ball as a kid and I was blacked out/knocked out for a few seconds. I played the rest of the match. What the hell, Foy?

Marc

Wow, great article, been a while since I have read a football article so well written that isn't Tim Vickery.

Some great insights I never knew as well, RVP and Phil Neville sending their kids to City's academy. Would have gone for the Everton academy personally. :D

I hope Shaw doesn't go to Chelsea, even though he is a fan he must know that English youth players go there to die. Hell, foreign youth players as well, and Mourinho coaches the talent out of players to make them part of a cohesive unit. Which is fine to an extent as you win things but then Mourinho may not be around, who knows with that club. And I mean look at Bertrand, ok I don't rate him, but he has never been given a shot at Chelsea like Shaw has at the Saints so how can he ever improve at the top level. Hope he goes to Liverpool but will be too costly for a leftback, so I guess that leaves United who long term would be a good prospect as Moyes will be sacked sooner or later. Just hope that whoever comes in rates Shaw over Buttner or whatever shite is left after the summer clear out.

After Moyes' tap up talk though whatever club is approached for a player if I were them would report Moyes to the FA/UEFA just to slow down the transfer and hope it collapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom