• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
"@OptaJoe: 8 - Christian Eriksen now has the same number of Premier League assists this season as Mesut Ozil (eight). Rivals."
This is what it feels like to be Spurs

This is what it feels like to be small

They sell Bale we sign Mesut Özil, Mesut Özil, Mesut Özil

T9cuWci.png

Fell into the same old trap of just going for too many favourites to build the return, and going way too far

you moron. never bet on Farnborough. They are so fucking shit it is unbelievable. I used to go see them every week until it seemed a player was leaving every other day and it was getting too hard to keep up with who was still at the club.

Clegg

Neville Southall's combined Everton/United side.

blog_nev-efc-mufcXI-v2.jpg

For Paddy Power so it's probably bit of a piss take. Not a massive one though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol pen to Fulham

What are you doing Eriksen? Why is he even in there?

Edit: BOSSSSSSSSS

Wilbur

Banned
Sent home early from work. Was only supposed to be doing 12-4 and sent home at 2

Wasn't even supposed to be working, I'm covering my sexual conquest's shift

I'm bitch made already

frU10tR.png

Maybe I'll go see a film

you moron. never bet on Farnborough. They are so fucking shit it is unbelievable. I used to go see them every week until it seemed a player was leaving every other day and it was getting too hard to keep up with who was still at the club.

you moron. never decline to bet for the team playing against Maidenhead.

:p

Lakitu

st5fu
Bought a big bottle of thai beer for tomorrow. It'll be drunk within 10 minutes of the Liverpool match. One way to cure the nerves.

Sunderland and Wickham are dire, they won't get anything today (
reverse psychology
)

Meh first half, we controlled the game and did nothing more. The goal was nice, but that cross from Constant. That fucking cross. That's his first perfect cross since he signed for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom