• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesalr

Hargreaves - "It's horrible that Sherwood has to answer questions like that. It's all the clubs fault"

Or, if you think it's a shitty question to ask, don't ask it. It's not the club's fault that the team has regressed after the bump Sherwood gave us. It's also not the club's fault that the press keeps linking new managers in. Everyone always knew 18 month contracts are nothing but a bit of extra money for Sherwood once he leaves in the Summer.

Hargreaves - "It's horrible that Sherwood has to answer questions like that. It's all the clubs fault"

Or, if you think it's a shitty question to ask, don't ask it. It's not the club's fault that the team has regressed after the bump Sherwood gave us. It's also not the club's fault that the press keeps linking new managers in. Everyone always knew 18 month contracts are nothing but a bit of extra money for Sherwood once he leaves in the Summer.

Ginola is like a shit version of Leonardo in punditry terms

'Hello Tim, it's David here...Ginola.........Err, did you practise that set piece?'

'Nah'

...#...

lets watch West Sam with Lambda.

pls.

Boots, are you in?

Yep, I'm watching. This is the sort of game we should win, so we'll probably lose.

I'm liking that Armero, though. He seems like a better option than Demel at right back.

*edit, evidently he's shit at crossing, though. Also, it's ridiculous how much more productive Jarvis is than Downing.

Wilbur

Banned
From Susan

Tell Dissonance, Lambda and Hitcher to fuck off and have a threesome. Then tell Inter to fuck off and that Serie A can fuck off, Spaghetti league. Remind the fools that I am still in the pyramids (banned)

From Susan
mEZMTTE.gif

Jack cw

Bayern is so bad with their c squad. Especially elsks goat Hojberg... If we play like that in Madrid we are out after 10 minutes.

jesalr

I'm winning a game of FIFA 19-0 at the moment.

Went 3-0 up after 60 and this guys has just gotten pissy and started scoring own goals. Not sure if he thinks I'll quit or something...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Sherwood is having a pop at Sandro saying he's not good enough for the team

neither are you Tim, you bitter bunghole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom