• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strikers were the one position where our team was set aswell.

Now 3 want to leave.

Well done, Moyes.

Just got to piss De Gea off now and we literally need a whole new team.

Tc91

Please keep "dat guy" as far away from Arsenal as possible.

Would you not fancy him at Arsenal? He's quality it's just the amount of goals that let's him down. We don't play through the middle enough so maybe he doesn't flourish in our system, then again no one does under Moyes.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Going to be much tougher than some fans think. Their results at home this season have been:

We need to blow them away in the first thirty minutes like we have done to sides at home. Allen and Lucas need to be on top form, hopefully Suarez ends his drought of not scoring in two games.

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.

There is no such thing as chance; and what seem to us merest accident springs from the deepest source of destiny.

Destiny is a good thing to accept when it's going your way. When it isn't, don't call it destiny; call it injustice, treachery, bad luck or simply injuries.

Into

Lal mailand

Milan have won five in a row, but Clarence Seedorf’s situation is increasingly tense. “Ask the club.”
“I don’t know, you’d have to talk to the club. I can’t speak for others,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I am focused on bringing home as many points as possible, that is what was asked of me, and try to prepare for next season.

“Am I perplexed on the club’s failure to make my position clear? You’d have to ask the club that.”

Today’s Corriere della Sera claims President Silvio Berlusconi has lost his initial enthusiasm for the Seedorf project, while CEO Adriano Galliani was thought to be against it from the start.

Then why did you hire him? Were these clowns expecting some 10+ game streak to crack top 4? After they sold their players to LE PARIS?

I am not even a Milan fan and i am scratching my head and
my balls but that is a another matter altogether

Salvadora

Would you not fancy him at Arsenal? He's quality it's just the amount of goals that let's him down. We don't play through the middle enough so maybe he doesn't flourish in our system, then again no one does under Moyes.
His finishing is god awful and he's a bit of a gimp. Neither of which are qualities I look for in prospective players. We can and should do better.

Blablurn

Bayern 2015/2016

----------Neuer

Lahm - Boateng - Laporte - Alaba

------- Martinez - Thiago

Robben - Götze - Reus

----Lewandowski

Into

corapr20_0.jpg

Pogba holding a tiger/lion/bear, confirmed to be joining Hull Tigers, Lyon or NFL franchise Bears

L1NETT

I've always been #campdanny

He's never really been given a long enough period at top to prove himself, but if he can replicate CL form he is a force alright.

Arsenal been crying out for someone who can faster than an obese snail. Danny would be a good fit there imo.

I wouldn't mind Welbz at Arsenal. We need someone to pressure the opposition into making mistakes at the back, and giroud isn't that type of player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/todays_papers/todayspapers/corapr20_0.jpg[IMG]

Pogba holding a tiger/lion/bear, confirmed to be joining Hull Tigers, Lyon or NFL franchise Bears[/QUOTE]

Chelsea?

or Bayern, the #ProudLions. ;)

King_Moc

Banned
I can't believe i'm nervous about playing Norwich. I remember the 5-1 game at Anfield being not quite as one-sided as that scoreline suggested. 3 of the goals were worldies that wouldn't normally have happened. I think Liverpool have improved since then, but no Henderson is a huge problem.

pulga

Banned
On a plane. Seatbelt on.

Bottle of water in hand, stylus in the other.

3DS blinks at me. I blink back.

Netherlands, awaiting for my netherparts.

What a day to be alive.

Walshy

It will be tough, but most of the teams you've named there aren't particularly good. We're a different outfit. Unless we have a mare (which is still possible) we should beat them.

this is the only standout result for me. All the others are typical.

Can't tell which match is the latest, but either way:

Draw at home vs Fulham = lol
Losing at home vs W.Brom = lol

Liverpool got this.

You have to believe.

ynwa
Well its about breaking their defence. If we score, I don't think Norwich will score many goals, they have one of the worst scoring records in the league.

Hopefully Coutinho replicates his home form in an away game, he has been a bit dodgy away from home.

There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.

There is no such thing as chance; and what seem to us merest accident springs from the deepest source of destiny.

Destiny is a good thing to accept when it's going your way. When it isn't, don't call it destiny; call it injustice, treachery, bad luck or simply injuries.
Yurt, are you an adopted Liverpool fan for the closing months? :lol

Tegris

Not a fan of Welbeck but one thing he does have is pace, which Arsenal are obviously sorely lacking. He'd be able to stretch the play for them allowing their midfielders (Özil in particular) to have more time on the ball.

Kickoff is at 11:00pm here which is far too early. Feels odd.

Yen

Shitting myself.

Oh, and I don't have Sky Sports and can't go to the pub for the match like last week hint hint

Into

carra_2648220b.jpg

We 'uv a sound as a pound team at der pewl, and wul try ter exploit norwich weak points. ay think der pewl is much scutty than dat shit team chelsea, moinho is a complete barm asthma cigarette. we ay e'yer ter win it all, and nobody tinnie stop us. isent dat de jannock kidda?

Walshy

carra_2648220b.jpg

We 'uv a sound as a pound team at der pewl, and wul try ter exploit norwich weak points. ay think der pewl is much scutty than dat shit team chelsea, moinho is a complete barm asthma cigarette. we ay e'yer ter win it all, and nobody tinnie stop us. isent dat de jannock kidda?
is he scottish?

Marc

Liverpool, lets do this!

Those trousers aren't going to eat themselves.

Welbeck the latest unhappy under Moyes.

Was a rumour he handed a transfer request in a few weeks ago. Thought it must have been complete bullshit. Maybe not...

Fucking hell.

Probably because he got fined for trying to get some... lovely girl I am sure.

They didn't have a game for ages, seemed like a reaction to the media so could understand him not being happy with it. Not like people didn't go out for a drink before with fergie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom