• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

3 hours until Liverpool - Norwich and I'm nervous as fuck again. I can't take this. I think I preferred it when we were shit.

Whereas we, like Moyesigliere Phil indicated, are going to enjoy the occasion. The sun on our faces. Pressure's on Everton, lalala.

Splatt

3 hours until Liverpool - Norwich and I'm nervous as fuck again. I can't take this. I think I preferred it when we were shit.

roy-hodgson-face-rub-liverpool.gif

u w0t m8

dc89

The Investigatory Chamber of the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) held a two-day meeting last week where it deliberated on the investigations relating to financial fair play.

The procedure is ongoing and any findings of the Investigatory Chamber will be published after its next meeting, which is scheduled to take place in the first week of May.

UEFA will not comment further until these proceedings are concluded.

http://www.uefa.org/protecting-the-...-financial-fair-play/news/newsid=2092310.html

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiii

PSG are fucked.

Arnie

Shaved. Showered.

Heading to the bus.

First stop: brekky. Although it's a miracle if i manage to eat anything.

Second stop: Guinness. Calm my nerves.

Five points clear. What an incentive. What a feeling that would be.

3Sixty

Arsenal are trying to snatch the next Southampton super babe – Callum Slattery, writes Alan Nixon of the Sunday People .

The Gunners plan to raid English football’s top academy ‘nursery’ for the teenage midfield schemer.

Slattery, 16, has been offered a pro Saints contract and plays regularly for older teams within their youth ranks.

But the kid, who is following in the footsteps of Gareth Bale and Theo Walcott, has yet to commit.

Arsenal even sent their top scout Steve Rowley to watch Slattery in a recent game and want to talk to him.

Slattery will have to decide whether to take his chances of making the first team at Arsenal or staying with his local side.

Saints are anxious to keep Slattery, who would cost a sizeable fee at a tribunal, but could still be a bargain if he proves as good as other discoveries.

---

Lololol

Into

Pool, Atletico and Roma winning their respective leagues would have made for a nice trifecta of slightly smaller teams beating out the giants

BUT TOO BAD Juve fucked it all up!

HAHAHAH

Anyways, go Liverpool, just seal this up!

Correct me if i'm wrong...wasn't big Mick sacked?

Surely the reception wouldn't be too hostile

He was, but given what happened for the season and a half after he was sacked, and what he achieved while he was at the club, there's a huge amount of respect amongst the fans for Mick.

His legacy poisoned the club, though. In addition to that, his Ipswich team is full of Wolves old boys, some of which really hurt the team after he left, and McCarthy sides are uncompromising at the best of times. That match has got the potential to be both really entertaining and really cathartic.

It's like Moyes returning to Everton, only without the humiliation and despair.

Woke up bathing in my sweat hoping it was just a bad dream

Threw up

Contemplated penetrating my penis hole with a fork

Lots of regrets

This is the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom