• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about the same manager who kept playing Podolski and bringing Klose to the tournament. It wouldn't shock me if Khedira starts.

never forget

thumb.jpg

♫ he's not very tough but he can play rough ♫
♫ and you'll never stop cleverley ♫

I dont think that neither Khedira nor Gündogan are going to Brazil. Khedira wont have any match practice and would still be in recovery state and far far away from 100% fitness. Lahm is already playing Khediras position, so the only question left is Götze or Kroos as CAM. Löw will use Peps layout for WC and fail miserably. Also depends how the season ends for Bayern. If we lose unlucky like 2012 against Chelsea or get shot to hell by Real and BVB then its going to be an underwhelming WC for Germany.

Jack pls

It's Jogi fucking Löw.

Khedira will of course be in the squad, Özil will play CAM, Götze will play as fake 9 and the only hope we have is Hummels and Reus, Dortmunder Boys.

Jack cw

He can stay for as long as he wants if he wins the WC.
Topo pls. Dont defend that Erich Ribbeck impostor.
Hopefully Özil has a fantastic tournament so all the hateful Germans will have to just grit their teeth.
If he scores the goal that brings us the Cup I might accept him as worldclass.
Jack pls

It's Jogi fucking Löw.

Khedira will of course be in the squad, Özil will play CAM, Götze will play as fake 9 and the only hope we have is Hummels and Reus, Dortmunder Boys.
I wish Reus and Hummels would play but seeing Löw always copying van Gaal, Heynckes and Pep, I dont have much hope. I even think that he considers Schürrle in front of Reus :/

God I HATE Löw!

Clegg

If Telegraff is reliable then you'll find out in a week so don't fret over it.

If he says yes then Spurs have a class manager. Says no then he has a more intriguing offer available to him.

Personally, I don't think we'll approach LVG to be our new manager. Think we'll dump Moyes though.

I wish Reus and Hummels would play but seeing Löw always copying van Gaal, Heynckes and Pep, I dont have much hope. I even think that he considers Schürrle in front of Reus :/

God I HATE Löw!

No way. Reus will start for sure, he's just too highly rated in Germany.

If Telegraff is reliable then you'll find out in a week so don't fret over it.

If he says yes then Spurs have a class manager. Says no then he has a more intriguing offer available to him.

Personally, I don't think we'll approach LVG to be our new manager. Think we'll dump Moyes though.
I'd say Klopp would be target no.1 but it' if he wants to leave Dortmund. LVG would take the job you'd think.

pappe

I wish i had the optimism of fellow United bros. I cant help but feel we are stuck with Moyes for another year atleast.

throw out your formations german-gaf

do it for glory, glory

What should be:
Weidenfeller
Großkreutz-Hummels-Boateng-Lahm
Bender
Müller-Toni-Özil-Reus
whoever the fuck isn't injured

What Löw wants to field:
Neuer-
Lahm-Mertesacker-Mertesacker-Lahm
Lahm-Lahm
Müller-Özil-Reus
Götze

Clegg

I wish i had the optimism of fellow United bros. I cant help but feel we are stuck with Moyes for another year atleast.
Maybe he will be if we can't get who we want.

But it won't be because we're happy to give him another year.

Moyes' job isn't safe by any means.

Jack cw

throw out your formations german-gaf

do it for glory, glory

There is no glory left with Löw as coach :/
This is the squad he'll bring to fail at group stage....

----------------------Neuer---------------------
Höwedes---Boateng---Mertesacker---Beck
----------Schweinsteiger----Khedira----------
----------------------Özil------------------------
Schürrle----------Gomez------------Podolski
This is the only logical starting line up.

------------------------Neuer----------------------
Lahm------Boateng-----Hummels---Schmelzer
----------Schweinsteiger---------Kroos----------
----------------------Götze------------------------
Müller-----------------Klose-----------------Reus

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What should be:

What Löw wants to field:

does it even matter

stay at home Germany

you're already dead

crying-germany-fan-euro-2012-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Suarez and Gerrard-high-on-the-title are so going to fuck Italy

I'm just kidding Germany-GAF, stay as long as you want

a98e38f9c7a74214bfcf8100a74127a0.jpg

pulga

Banned
I wonder what kind of headlines we'll see if the US beats Germany.

BLITZKRIEGED

SUCK OUR BRATWURST

----------------------Neuer---------------------
Höwedes---Boateng---Mertesacker---Beck
----------Schweinsteiger----Khedira----------
----------------------Özil------------------------
Schürrle----------Gomez------------Podolski
This is the only logical starting line up.

------------------------Neuer----------------------
Lahm------Boateng-----Hummels---Schmelzer
----------Schweinsteiger---------Kroos----------
----------------------Götze------------------------
Müller-----------------Klose-----------------Reus

KEEP KLOSE THE FUCK AWAY FROM BRAZIL

if he beats Ronaldo's WC record football will truly be dead

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOL

sorry Rafa <3

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte says he is sorry about the way his exchange of words with Rafa Benitez has been reported in the media.

The Napoli boss last week publicly offered to give the Old Lady tactician advice on how to beat Benfica,
given that he did so with Chelsea last season.

Conte initially refused but now believes Benitez&#8217;s words were twisted by the media in order to give them a negative slant.

&#8220;I am sorry that Benitez&#8217;s words were reported in a bad way by the media,&#8221; Conte said to Rai Sport.

&#8220;I&#8217;m sorry because it seems to me like Benitez was being serious with what he said, in the sense that he was offering a helping hand.

&#8220;Let&#8217;s says that some newspapers didn&#8217;t report it in the right way.

&#8220;I think Benitez was being genuine, so it&#8217;s up to me now whether I call him or not.

&#8220;Looking at his words now, on his part it looks like it was a serious and genuine offer.

&#8220;Reading about it before however it didn&#8217;t seem that way, so I&#8217;m sorry.

&#8220;I know very well that it&#8217;s more important to report about a Benitez row with Conte than about an offer by Benitez to Conte.&#8221;

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Damn, Italian media seems so shit these days because you frauds are first in the league. :<

they're just inventing shit to make it more exciting I guess
KuGsj.gif

RAFA ATTACKS CONTE
CONTE SLAMS RAFA
WANDA-NARA DERBY. ICARD TAUNTS MAXI
MAZZARRI KICKS ANOTHER BOTTLE, IS HE ONLY ANGRY?

Zabojnik

I think Germany are going to choke in spectacular fashion like always. The question is which will of the following will it be: Another tough loss to spain, a crushing defeat in the semis to a lesser talented side like Italy, a penalty shootout loss, or a loss to Brazil in the final again. So many ways to disappoint.

People should really stop using the term 'choke' when it comes to Germany and their WC performances. It's called being shit.

Damn, Italian media seems so shit these days because you frauds are first in the league. :<

Yes, I'm sure that's the reason. Lol @ "these days".

<3

they're just inventing shit to make it more exciting I guess
KuGsj.gif

RAFA ATTACKS CONTE
CONTE SLAMS RAFA
WANDA-NARA DERBY. ICARD TAUNTS MAXI
MAZZARRI KICKS ANOTHER BOTTLE, IS HE ONLY ANGRY?

Did Jennifer Lawrence fall again, just to gain attention? It's all important stuff.

http://youtu.be/duyhV12AjfQ

Torres is always in contact with the team to wish them luck and occasionally sends me messages. He is delighted with everything that&#8217;s happening at Atleti. How could he not want to return to the club where he was born?
That's a Diego Simeone quote.

YEs Simeone, you want Courtois on loan again?! Well you know what to do then... Well unless Inter wants to pay more for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom