• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Your country is shit.
wat r u doin

I-Want-To-Kiss-You-Right-Now.gif

Dissonance is cool <3

Walshy

I kind of forget all the players we've been through after watching that clip. Bellamy, Downing, Sahin, Suso*, Shelvey, our team is so much better now.

*(please return).

JFT 96

YNWA
Damn, I completely forgot about Sahin.

One of the most disappointing big signings we've have had for a while.

Feorax

Damn, I completely forgot about Sahin.

One of the most disappointing big signings we've have had for a while.

I kind of wish we'd seen him doing the job Gerrard does now. He could have been great at that, although I have my doubts he'd have put in the effort.

Facism

salv can you put me down for Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Liverpool and Juventus please, before zabo rages at me for liking football.

Walshy

I kind of wish we'd seen him doing the job Gerrard does now. He could have been great at that, although I have my doubts he'd have put in the effort.
There was rumours he didn't like being played further up the pitch, wasn't there?

He never got to play in his natural position, I think Norwich was his only good game to be honest.

Problem with Sahin is I think he needs a defensive minded player next to him to really flourish, but he still hasn't hit the heights of that first league winning seaaon for Dortmund.

Zabojnik

salv can you put me down for Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Liverpool and Juventus please, before zabo rages at me for liking football.

It's not going to help one way or another, is it? You're a Turk. A cunt by the very definition.

Let me hug you forte forte, Facism. <3

Salvadora

We bid on Bender last season and aren't offering Arteta and extension. He wants a DM. Striker>Dm>RB for me.
No way.

We don't buy a (quality) right back and we're literally left with Jenkinson. Can't be prioritising a DM, although fair point about Bender. His buy-out clause should come into effect this summer too.

Zabojnik

Man, it's getting harder and harder to fight the temptation not to start spending the 10k€ extra cash I'm getting from selling my car on A/V stuff, guitar equipment and random shit.

Guess I'll get a new TV and the PS4 for now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YES FATIH TERIM
I'm super cunt

Chelsea and Inter fan

Bow down to your cuntness
Chelsea is cool.
http://abload.de/img/art-inter-gir2k2g.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Nice kit, the badge genuinely ruins it though.
[quote="Zabojnik, post: 108251619"]Man, it's getting harder and harder to fight the temptation not to start spending the 10k&#8364; extra cash I'm getting from selling my car on A/V stuff, guitar equipment and random shit.

Guess I'll get a new TV and the PS4 for now.[/QUOTE]

pay all of it to that girl with the big boobs Zabo

Salvadora

As of GAF rules you don't actually approach or talk to the female population. You just stare at awkwardly from a distance, possibly snapping a few photos on your phone to post them on GAF together with your seeking advice thread.

How can I simp on women from a distance?

Kikarian

As of GAF rules you don't actually approach or talk to the female population. You just stare at awkwardly from a distance, possibly snapping a few photos on your phone to post them on GAF together with your seeking advice thread.
Then lie about speaking to her and going on a date after taking GAF' advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom