• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n4e9b09cA61tuw19oo2_500.png

This is one of the worst things ever, not just because of how extremely cringe worthy it is, but the constant font changes... Jesus, fucking tumblr idiots.

deroli

Ehrefeld, Raderthal, Nippes, Poll, Esch, Pesch und Kalk
Överall jibbet Fans vom FC Kölle...

Welcome back EffZeh! We've all missed your glorious club anthem, that one of a kind mascot Hennes, your silly fans and of course those three points you always drop against us :)

83965625408740highres6ijcx.jpg

It's just a great club.

dc89

Pls get up. Pls.

This is bad. I know. Its ligaments. I feel it, i feel it in my leg. The body I've lost. The comrades I've lost, won't stop hurting.

GQman2121

Banned
So no Eto'o tomorrow. Out with a bum knee. That means Torres will almost 100% start. Probably no Hazard either, though he has traveled and is included in the team.

flyover

Pls get up. Pls.

This is bad. I know. Its ligaments. I feel it, i feel it in my leg. The body I've lost. The comrades I've lost, won't stop hurting.

I hope he's okay. I'm a Liverpool fan, but I love Silva. Plus, I want you guys to be as close to full-strength as possible in the last few weeks, so I can feel better about winning or losing the league. (Okay, I'll feel good about Liverpool winning it, no matter what, but still...)

Salvadora

if Wenger doesn't sign a new contract, it will probably be very difficult to get a first choice manager in with Tottenham and Utd moving very quickly towards getting rid of their manager. and given how comically inept Arsenal currently are with regards to transfers, I have zero faith in their being a contingence plan in some form should Wenger leave. we're fucked either way.
On the bright side, we're much more of an attractive destination for a manager than either Spurs or United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom