• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blxbe_sCUAAx5fh.png

I doubt he can make it to the world cup with an amputated left leg.

Feorax

I'm literally the only one still awake in a room of four people.

Even the dog has given up on this game and fucked off to sleep in the corner.

Meier

Fucking hell, Edin. What a night for him. Awful.

Will Silva be out for the world cup? Terrified of losing Suarez in a similar vain.

Hard to tell. Looked like it might be a lengthy injury but we won't know until they give more info. Didn't look like something that would have had a 'pop' but you never know -- I explained the injury scenario above.

Arnie

I'm literally the only one still awake in a room of four people.

Even the dog has given up on this game and fucked off to sleep in the corner.

I turned off to watch Mad Men at 3-1.

Pleased that the goal difference hasn't widened since then.

West Brom were never going to take anything from City at the Etihad. They're woeful. The worst team in the league for me, closely followed by Newcastle.

I think Palace and Everton could take something from City, though. I think every team in the race will drop points before the final whistle on the final day.

Meier

pls Yurt

Did Aguero get injured? Commentator just mentioned something.

Was down for about 30 seconds but stayed on. Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

We really needed to get a few more goals this game and should have frankly. Disappointing.

Arnie

Was down for about 30 seconds but stayed on. Wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

We really needed to get a few more goals this game and should have frankly. Disappointing.

Aye, given that you were playing perhaps the worst team in the league at home a +2 GD and what looks like a serious injury to a key player is probably a pretty disappointing evening.

Has Yaya returned to training? Will he make Palace?

L1NETT

Yeah, only found out the other day that the streets were still a thing until 2011, never heard anything from/about them after that album.

Their last album, Computers and Blues is amazing.

Skinner is doing a new musical project, no idea what.

Best thing to come out of Birmingham (not much to choose from :p)

Sane_Man

I don't see us equalling City's goal scoring advantage. We only have 3 games left and two of those aren't likely to have big goal advantages to us.

And for goal difference to actually even matter if would mean us losing a game, meaning a negative goal difference in the game we lost.. so definitely not gonna happen unless we beat Newcastle about 9 nil.

Salvadora

haha he doesn't want his brother to get sacked!
Actually, you know what, you may have a fair point.

Had discounted the personal connection. Just seems weird to see the juxtaposition of accurate cutting criticism of the performance at Everton with something as baffling as that.

Meier

Aye, given that you were playing perhaps the worst team in the league at home a +2 GD and what looks like a serious injury to a key player is probably a pretty disappointing evening.

Has Yaya returned to training? Will he make Palace?

Unsure on Yaya, I would think he'll be held until Everton but who knows. I'd like it if we could give Fernandinho a day off but I doubt we will if Yaya isn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom