• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

City need to look at their medical team and the engineer needs a kick up the ass as City have had a horror season with injuries. Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic, Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva, Nastasic have all suffered injuries that have kept them out for a while. Aguero's case especially, he came back just to pull his hamstring and has now only recently come back again.

Injuries are the main reason I'm pissed at Wenger this season. Midfield, our strongest area, just slaughtered with injuries and 90% of them are his fault. Cunt needs to handle our players with more care.

LLLIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTNNNNNIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hearing MNF dissect the title race makes my belly go mad.

If the pressure isn't getting to the players it's getting to me.

180 minutes left

That's all Arnie

That's barely a movie these days

City need to look at their medical team and the engineer needs a kick up the ass as City have had a horror season with injuries. Aguero, Negredo, Jovetic, Toure, Fernandinho, Nasri, Silva, Nastasic have all suffered injuries that have kept them out for a while. Aguero's case especially, he came back just to pull his hamstring and has now only recently come back again.

Injuries are the main reason I'm pissed at Wenger this season. Midfield, our strongest area, just slaughtered with injuries and 90% of them are his fault. Cunt needs to handle our players with more care.
Lightning!! Welcome back baby!

Why do all you people keep talking about some Mars ad? Unless someone is penetrated in the ass with one in it, I can't see any good reasons for it.

Arnie

One of the things Rodgers did when he came in was bring in and implement his own sports science team to work on preventing injuries through custom training plans.

Worked massively. You just have to look at the number of minutes Gerrard has made under him.

wedward

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Are you still pro-wengy?

Not that it matters. He ain't going anywhere.

Barzul

When did you get back!!!!! Do you still want Wenger?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
One of the things Rodgers did when he came in was bring in and implement his own sports science team to work on preventing injuries through custom training plans.

Worked massively. You just have to look at the number of minutes Gerrard has made under him.
Look at me arnie

180 minutes

dc89

Take Nasri out of the list. It was a career threatening challenge which did him over.

Its the muscle injuries which are a concern.

Barzul

BlxpKK_IIAA79KX.jpg:large

This pic is cool.

wedward

No Europe is a huge advantage there.

Arnie

No Europe is a huge advantage there.
Advantage over what? You've gone loopy.

I'm saying you saw a difference in the amount of injuries we had in Rodgers' first season over Kenny and the Hodge. And we still played in the Europa League which is a similar number of added games.

Calm it.
Reading Brendan's analysis team doing the run on Bayern and Dortmund make me giddy.

To the continent I tell you.
Link pls

Salvadora

Always shocks me to see Wenger so casually admit to overplaying a player.

Made me fuming when I read his comments about Ramsey.

Like, why.

dc89

Sunday is massive. Do i go watch Super Sunday in a pub or do I crack under the pressure and lock myself in my hotel room and watch it on Sky Go.

Do I wear my City shirt?
Do I wear both at the same time?

King_Moc

Banned
No Europe and early exits in both domestic cups. They've effectively only competed in one competition this season. Having a week's rest between nearly every game in the second half of the season is massive.

If it was such a big advantage, then teams that haven't qualified for Europe would be competing for the league all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom