• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalVlatko

Chelsea XI vs Atletico: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Luiz, Lampard, Ramires, Willian, Torres. (UEFA)

wut

Van Ginkel is back on the bench though

bud23

2001-2014

1398155462_extras_portada_0.jpg

13 years have passed between these two images.

Tonight Torres will play against Atlético at the Calderón for the first time.

YES, it´s Torres time.

RIP Chelsea

I've said it before but I want all of the "Class of '92" lot out of the club.

Holding the club back in the name of 'soul' or 'heart' some other irritating, meaningless label. They've done nothing to show they have anything to offer as non-players.

I want people who are good at their jobs at the club.
You're wrong, horse.

HITCHER

apparently you can use the uber awesome Gower's Ring of Protection to negate his fire's damage (if it hits your back when running away from it). It'll soak up five hits before it breaks, so use a Bracing Knuckle Ring to make it last longer :p

NG+ only :(

At a bit of an impasse.

1. Vendrick, destroying me, struggling to get the positioning right on his left leg, barely getting 3 hits in before he kills me (might Astetic Blood Gulch for an extra Giant Soul)
2. Darklurker, can't be bothered with him yet, though I'm probably levelled enough to beat him now
3. Ancient Dragon, takes too long to get there
4. Story-path, would let me complete Cale and Naavlan questlines. Not sure if I could accidentally stumble into a point of no return, preventing me from doing those optional bosses

Did all the memories just now. Not a fan of certain NPC's stories only being completable by summoning them for boss fights, it's like I'm being punished because I like to go it alone. Also yet to use an Astetic or Soul Vessel

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea XI vs Atletico: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Luiz, Lampard, Ramires, Willian, Torres. (UEFA)

wut

Van Ginkel is back on the bench though

What a shit team. That midfield is going to be painful to watch.

kmax

Okay, prediction time.

2-0 to Atletico Madrid. Chelsea will play better than that embarassing display against Sunderland, but Atletico will pressure them out of their comfort zone and score a few. I expect Mourinho to park the bus.

hiroshawn

Banned
Okay, prediction time.

2-0 to Atletico Madrid. Chelsea will play better than that embarassing display against Sunderland, but Atletico will pressure them out of their comfort zone and score a few. I expect Mourinho to park the bus.

I just put 10 on a 4-0 drubbing parlay with Costa being first and 3rd scorer.

Walshy

Anything else against Atletico away would be suicide, there's nothing they would love more than to have Chelsea get caught up. It's up to them to create the first match, not Chelsea.
Makes sense, considering how much Oscar is under performing and lack of attacking options.

You'll go through if you hold Aletico to a draw tonight.

Makes sense, considering how much Oscar is under performing and lack of attacking options.

You'll go through if you hold Aletico to a draw tonight.
You can't see them winning at Stamford Bridge?

Unless there's a big win for either side tonight this one is going to be finely balanced IMO.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Sky is saying that Giggs was responsible for Round and Lumsden leaving, I dont think thats likely true I imagine they left with Moyes and Giggs asked Phil/Woods to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom