• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its strange watching SSN talk about LvG, they seem to imply there actually isnt another choice for us.

That's sex.

Now I have to buy this season's jersey and the new one as well.

Oh god no.

After a few months I started loving this season's jersey, but that one is awful. Also, removing the club logo might be a dumb move since we'll probably have a new one in the 2015/2016 season, having three different logos in three years on our jerseys has to be a brainless move marketing-wise.
What's happened to El Sha at Milan? Sharing a coffin with Lamela??
Will rise from the dead either Friday or next Sunday when we'll play the derby (he's already played 35 mins in the U21 match on Saturday and won a penalty, the past two days he trained regularly with the rest of the team).

I get the feeling a lot of these reports are basically lies made to make Moyes look like more of a clown, as he's an easy target at the moment and has no real avenue to defend himself as he keeps his head down

Scum

Oh god no.

After a few months I started loving this season's jersey, but that one is awful. Also, removing the club logo might be a dumb move since we'll probably have a new one in the 2015/2016 season, having three different logos in three years on our jerseys has to be a brainless move marketing-wise.

Will rise from the dead either Friday or next Sunday when we'll play the derby (he's already played 35 mins in the U21 match on Saturday and won a penalty, the past two days he trained regularly with the rest of the team).
Poor ol' Lamela's down there on his own. :c

I get the feeling a lot of these reports are basically lies made to make Moyes look like more of a clown, as he's an easy target at the moment and has no real avenue to defend himself as he keeps his head down

Half of the reports makes United players and the management at the club, look like way bigger idiots than Moyes though.

Gurthang

Banned
Benzema won't be for sale. He has arguably had his best season for us yet and is the perfect type of striker to link up with Cristiano and Bale. Besides, he's Perez's pet - he even visited Benz personally when trying to sign him.

I can see Morata leaving though.

Benzema should leave. We should go for Immobile and Icardi.

Under Hodgson, were the Liverpool players as inexcusably poor as Man Utd's under Moyes? I was kind of blinded to their individual performances as I blamed the Hodge for everything

Salvadora

Its strange watching SSN talk about LvG, they seem to imply there actually isnt another choice for us.
Haven't seen the SSN coverage myself, but there isn't many choices for you when think about it.

Lots of the muppet candidates (Guardiola/Kloppo/Simone?) have ruled themselves out immediately leaving very little room for speculation. The Moyes debacle isn't going to be repeated, so you're left with a high profile manager like Van Gaal.

Blablurn

Neuer - Rafinha, Dante, Boateng, Alaba - Lahm, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Ribéry – Mandzukic

Bl7GIyFCQAAgCtW.png:large

Wilbur

Banned
Am a devoted RED DEVIL,, 2getha as 1 I salute,, Man U 4 life............ Red devil 4 life.. Goog

moyes was worse then a seal in this job but i want to send him flowers to his house b/c he is a human bein. what is his address??

moyes i am sorry but your not the type of breakfast to satisfy my appetite for glory

klopp if u come to united i will allow u discounts at my store :)

to moyes i say: you are very nice man, like a koala. but utd needs grizzly bears. klopp is a grizzly bear. utd needs klopp. like if u agree

Into

Former Liverpool midfielder Didi Hamann thinks Napoli Coach Rafa Benitez would be an ideal candidate for the Manchester United job.

“He is certainly a name they should consider,” Hamann said to TalkSport. “They need someone with a track record who knows how to work with big players.

“If I were a United fan I would want someone who would give you the best possible chance to get back in the Champions League.”

Ha, man!

Tc91

What do people order when they get an Indian.

I am intrigued.

Pakoras, curry wise I don't mind I'll try anything, Karahi, Saag, Jalfrezi, Madras whatever. Garlic Naan and rice.

This place I just ordered from had Daal on the menu but I wasn't sure. Will have to try it next time. What's in it? Is it lentils with chicken and what not?

Jack cw

What makes you think that? Or are you Blaburn'it?
Pep wants to have 90% possession with this formation. I still think it's a huge risk letting Rafinha play against Ronaldo. If this should work then pep have all my respect but this has potential to end with a 6:0 for Madrid.

Meier

Am a devoted RED DEVIL,, 2getha as 1 I salute,, Man U 4 life............ Red devil 4 life.. Goog

moyes was worse then a seal in this job but i want to send him flowers to his house b/c he is a human bein. what is his address??

moyes i am sorry but your not the type of breakfast to satisfy my appetite for glory

klopp if u come to united i will allow u discounts at my store :)

to moyes i say: you are very nice man, like a koala. but utd needs grizzly bears. klopp is a grizzly bear. utd needs klopp. like if u agree

Those last three are particularly good. Like if you agree.

Perfectly cooked Dal makhani is sex on a plate or in a bowl.

U guys should try mutton dum biryani!
Makhani dal, that's the stuff.

Pakoras, curry wise I don't mind I'll try anything, Karahi, Saag, Jalfrezi, Madras whatever. Garlic Naan and rice.

This place I just ordered from had Daal on the menu but I wasn't sure. Will have to try it next time. What's in it? Is it lentils with chicken and what not?

Yeah it's lentils. You can get it with meat put through but it tends to be without it. There are different varieties. It's pretty much a staple indian food, doesn't register much in the "lets have a curry" world but it's good stuff.

Pep wants to have 90% possession with this formation. I still think it's a huge risk letting Rafinha play against Ronaldo. If this should work then pep have all my respect but this has potential to end with a 6:0 for Madrid.

I see. I cannot say I know much about rafinha. I do know Lahm did a number on us back in 2012 maybe his tatics of holding the ball won't allow his weakness to be exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom